Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

You ran so fast that you made a rainbow, letā€™s see the other cunts manage that.

2 Likes

The hammer is tight here limping around Dunnes :flushed:

3 Likes

Iā€™d say I havenā€™t run 200m in under 30 seconds in about 20 years. Thatā€™s a good one to aim for

1 Like

You showed the bastards

Itā€™s the groins thatā€™s sore followed by the quads. A bit of stretching and a few squats/deadlifts could be the job.

1 Like

I knew that one would get your juices flowingā€¦

If you can keep that pace up for 5km youā€™d be about a minute behind the world record I think

10 Likes

We got taken out on the track when I was maybe 32 and still could go sub 13 for 100m
Do a lap as fast as you can we were told, which I did, absolutely flat out (Iā€™d never run a lap of a track before though)
ā€œPaula Radcliffe just ran the last lap of a 10000m 10 seconds quicker than thatā€ she said dismissively.
Raulas blood values may have explained some of this, but still :flushed::flushed::flushed:

3 Likes

Well done mate. You might be anywhere from 0.6metres to ten metres off.

Am ok to let the time stand unless there are any appeals.

Happy for this challenge to get the go ahead.

Min 2-3 runners per county.

Myself, @Fat_Pox and Dromā€™s @TreatyStones can represent the blue and gold.

Average time is what itā€™ll be based on.

1 Like

Great pace on trail mate

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to get out for a run with the Didsbury Harriers

1 Like

Ruthless management. @johnnysachs nearly kilt out on the roads and he doesnā€™t get a jersey.

1 Like

We are very much looking forward to it.
If you pm your phone number Iā€™ll add you to the WhatsApp

1 Like

I always get @johnnysachs and @Fat_Pox mixed up because of the avatars. Johnny, weā€™d love to have you on the panel for the campaign ahead

Been meaning to change that. Thanks yeah just recovering from a bit of hip surgery to clean up a bit of wear and tear and taking tentative steps. When is this kicking off?

I havenā€™t a clue :rofl:

After mid march , let lads recover.

1 Like

Time for a change of avatarā€¦

I meant I hadnā€™t a clue in general