Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Leading the Intermediates mate :+1:

1 Like

That’s great running.

I need to find a hill by Friday.

1 Like

Throw up the table there

@flattythehurdler, any sign of that charger?

Senior Sub 20 Intermediate Sub 28
fenwaypark @Spidey 25’58
backinatracksuit 19’25 @Thomas_Brady 26’19
Wexford1996 @ Juhniallio 26’21
Tassotti @ Bandage 26’33
R TreatyStones 20’26 @ TheUlteriorMotive
Ralphie
Senior B Sub 23
PhattPike 22’37 Junior A Sub 32
@Gavrilo-Princip 20’26 @mikehunt
@caulifloweredneanderthal Jahan 30’00
@Fat_Pox 20’52 Junior B Sub 35
@flattythehurdler @Biff_Egan
Crutches
Mac 22’42 Walkers 35+
@ artfoley
Premier Intermediate Sub 25 @ Batigol
P @ Loko_Cove 21’25
P @ alf_stewart 21’33
@Fran 24’23
@Julio_Geordio
@Gman 24’56
@RaymondCrotty 23’46
R @Locke 26’42
4 Likes

Great effort, pal.

1 Like

Il show you, you cunt…

2 Likes

26’11 for me mate, thanks.

Also, @RaymondCrotty is ahead of @Fran and @Julio_Geordio hasn’t put a time in so should be in the relegation spot.

is that your BTK kit?

I will edit all the placings when I see fit (i.e. next Monday) I’m supposed to have work to do. Your time has been updated

1 Like

Don’t worry I’m firmly in relegation and would be relegated again from the division below it

Think he just wants to see a time beside your name (that’s slower than his own) for his own mental health reasons.

I’m thinking of putting in no time and claiming injury. Or else I’ll get @TreatyStones to do a gentle jog around with the target of beating @Fran by 10 seconds and claim it as my own and retire from internet running forever

1 Like

If @flattythehurdler does get this charger, is he able to submit times through other means?

His phone. Or an honesty policy… It ain’t rocket surgery.

@flattythehurdler just PM me your time whenever you have it and I’ll stick in on the leaderboard. Fuck the begrudgers

Anyone have any suggestions on where to get a decent pair of runners online?

Ireland or abroad?

Ireland - Run Hub, Gleeson’s Limerick, Amphibian King, even Elverys.

1 Like

What’s your timetable @TreatyStones? I had hoped to be able to get out on Sunday if you manage to best my time but I’ve a bit of pain in my knee as a result of a fall i took yesterday, can’t see myself running fast again for at least a week.
So I’d say that’s your target.

What are you looking for @alf_stewart, make sure to buy from an Irish retailer and you’ll have them in a couple of days

Cheers. Run Hub should do the trick. @backinatracksuit or anyone else in the know. I’ve only ever bought Asics shoes for running. Are Brooks or any of the other brands better value or even just better for road running?