Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Thanks, yeah it is. I’d actually like to do a park run now and see could I be carried along with the sub 20 crowd.

1 Like

Like the famous one in a row Liverpool team, I’ve no more worlds left to conquer.

You’d do it no bother. You were flying. I put it down to the yellow go fast strips on the arms…

25 minutes is the target. You’ve only qualified for the Europa league there son.

You’d easily go sub 20 if you’d someone to pace you around.

You’d do it no problem in a race.
Great running

That’s shocking. What have you been at at all?

1 Like

Lads on here will be hiring Kenyans to get ahead of their internet foes.

1 Like

@caulifloweredneanderthal 25.25 can you push the rest of the lazy bastards back down that intermediate ladder. Cc @Bandage @Thomas_Brady

16 Likes

Looks like you could shave a few seconds off that by ignoring the sixth kilometre.

1 Like

It’s more like 25:25 for the 5km.
Well done.

1 Like

Fucking hell I’m an idiot.

25:26 awarded to @Juhniallio

I actually looked at my Garmin v Strava times and could knock 1.5 seconds off my time, but it still would not bring me to the magical sub 23

1 Like

I’d say Malahide has tracks and footpaths made of that stuff Nike put into their shoes, posh cunts

3 Likes

Its flat and sheltered from the wind.

Great running @Fat_Pox, @Locke and @Biff_Egan :clap:

2 Likes

I spent 10 mins earlier today analysing the weather by hour and wind for Friday and Sunday to find the optimal time for running. #marginalgains

1 Like

Fair play kid… I doubt I’ll get out again to challenge you.

1 Like

OOOOFFFTTT. Well done. I got myself a Supermacs meal with dressed fries at lunch thinking I had the Inters licked.
#WeGoAgain

1 Like

Great stuff and well done on running the full 5km this time, pal.

1 Like