Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Thereā€™s a lovely sizzle in the month long challenges. Thereā€™ll be lads holding off on the beers and takeaway Saturday night in case some lad off the INTERNET is heading out Sunday morning to sneak past them

3 Likes

Fuck itā€¦ If I rip the bastard hamstring off the bone so be it. Iā€™ll have wan more go at this cunting thing before Sunday.

8 Likes

You bastard, Iā€™m going to have to find a steeper hill

2 Likes

Eat my dust @backinatracksuit

24 Likes

Some goingā€¦

Impressed by a lot of the running in here.

How does a man get put into a division?

@caulifloweredneanderthal will sort you out.

1 Like

Smashing efforts all round today lads.

Well done, I ran you quite close, if I have a miraculous recovery I may even try to beat that on Sunday, Iā€™d probably do irreversible damage but itā€™s worth it

1 Like

Based on your strava efforts, I reckon youā€™re premier intermediate. Under 25 mins for your 5k. Unless you think youā€™d beat 23 mins to be up in senior b? @caulifloweredneanderthal stick him in there somewhere.

1 Like

Savage running, with a nice downhill finish :clap: The distance is 5.01 but the splits only add up to 4.9. is that a glitch between your Garmin and Strava?

Newtownpark avenue is your friend

I ran by feel. Did not look at watch until the 3 mile beep.

2 Likes

1 Like

How do you set up the distance beeps?

You hear the beep at end of each mile on my garmin.

1 Like

1 Like

Ah right. Anyone know how to set up something similar on phone or Samsung gear?

1 Like

Iā€™d say youā€™ve a bit more in the tank judging by your last 2K. Running on paths at night requires good bit more concentration and would slow you down a bit too.

Itā€™s a pain in the ass. Ive done decent mileage the past two days. I did not think I would beat @backinatracksuit time tonight. Was more a prep for weekend. I wont go again though.

3 Likes