Lockdown Drinking Thread - obsolete

Respectable looking head.

Free glass with the 8 pack in Lidl (I’m out of Kinnegar)

You need to call a vet fairly lively for that poor Friesian that’s thrun itself to the ground.

4 Likes

Look at them saft hands! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Lad your sitting room is a triumph. Every week. :clap:

2 Likes

This time last Saturday one of my lifetime buddies sent me a photo from the Malahide area of an almost finished pint with another fresh one standing tall. The comment read, “1 down, 1waiting and 1 more in the well - thinking of you”. The response was brief and brutal.

He rings again this evening from the same location to inform me that he was having his regular Saturday course of therapy and that he reckoned I’d know what a pint looked like and he wouldn’t rub salt into the wound by sending pictures…

I’d normally be seething with the fucker but his wife’s seriously unwell so I don’t begrudge him a few slow ones. But it isn’t necessary to inform me every week… Grrrrrr…

6 Likes

This stuff is fantastic

1 Like

Fair play kid… Tipping away at 5.

Where would you get that?

I picked it up in the local off licence, it’s handsome

They have it in the below link

6% seems right on the threshold where stout would lose its taste.

Black Barrell has been poured

@Thomas_Brady

3 Likes

Picked up one of these below in Aldi tonight…it said Native so I had to… But the racist bastards, it’s a ‘red’ IPA. Dirty fuckers… Bit of a tang off it but it’s alright for 2 Cork euros.

2 Likes

This ain’t bad… Double IPA.

Another one from Dundalk, quickly becoming the microbrewery capital of Ireland

At least they’re good at something.

I’ve tried their brown and it wasn’t great, this is nice and only 2 Cork euros a bottle.

On the day that’s in it.

4 Likes

Always a great brewing tradition in Dundalk.

1 Like