Lockdown Drinking Thread - obsolete

Hurl into hip.

1 Like

Yeah point, I think I got mixed up with an “unimericful clatter”

A dunt could be anything depending on context or adjectives. “Well lads he hit him an awful dunt” or “I gave him a little dunt”

Some crowds out and about in Dublin this evening. A real festival atmosphere in the city centre

2 Likes

A little clip… An awful dunt, or a right dunt.

You’d kill someone with an unmerciful dunt.

There should be a “Dunt of the Year” competition after the GAA year ends .

2 Likes

DOTY

1 Like

Good one from a few years back :clap:

3 Likes

How much was that per can? I saw them in a centra the other day they were €3 a pop I left them there.

I bought a few boxes of brewdog pale ale in tesco earlier they were four cans for €4.99 (or something like that). They are normally four for about a tenner.

2 Likes

The Bonner didn’t stay down long there :muscle:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Nowhere is the difference in quality between cheap and midrange alcohol more pronounced than with tequila.

The first time I tasted a proper bottle of tequila it was a revelation.

4 Likes

This is a coffee liquer made from it. I have a bottle of regular Patron there too.

I went to San Diego in 1997 - my cousin lived there. It was my first exposure to spirits being ordered by brand name rather than by generic name of drink.

I started drinking Patron there and came home to tell my mates we were doing it all wrong and tequila was a sipping drink.

No Patron in Dublin at that time so I spent about a month grimacing as I sipped Jose Cuervo

2 Likes

One for the Marty fans

3 Likes

I saw Kinnegar in Tesco earlier so picked up a couple. Having the Big Bunny now, it’s nice. Don’t find it too gassy.

1 Like

The shtuff I had exploded my guts for a good 2 days. Had a ship on the label. Mind you, I kept drinking it knowing it was giving me jib, but you’ll get that in championship football. You just can’t back down. I’d be fierce ignorant that way.

Enjoy the few tonight, I expect you’ve earned them.

2 Likes

3.50 in Tesco the robbing cunts… O Briens selling for 3euro. I see they are selling cans of Trouble Brewing juicy pale ale also… Give it a rattle , light blue can.

That one is called Scraggy Bay - I’ve just poured one. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Good health

1 Like