Lockdown Drinking Thread - obsolete

Having that big banging IPA for the bottom left of your pic right now

Iā€™ve struggling badly with these cans of Guinness.

@gilgamboa

McGargles have it cracked, scale and taste. They must be claning up

Gamechanger

1 Like

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, cans of Guinness are only a fucking cod

1 Like

Thatā€™s an even bigger cod than a can of Guinness ffs. Itā€™s the same shite if you poured off the roof.

1 Like

Fellas on the cusp of dislocating their shoulders trying to make the can taste like a pint.

Open the pubs ta fuck

They are woeful. I had a few in the fridge earlier. There for a while. Should be settled and nice and cold.

Pretty much muck.

1 Like

Taking YouTube tips off a fucking yank on how to pour a can of Guinness.
Are you fucking happy now Tony. Is this what you wanted? God damn you

4 Likes

Would you like it that cold on draught? Id drink the cans at room temperature normally

Theres a Guinness out of a 500ml bottle with a red cap thatā€™s absolutely gorgeous at room temperature. They sell it in packs of 4 500ml bottles or 6 330ml bottle

I think it might be guiness original.

1 Like

Cans of Guinness are ok. I can and do drink plenty of them.

But by Christ they wouldnā€™t touch a good pint of the stuff

2 Likes

Itā€™s really only since the lockdown started that Iā€™ve been drinking cans of Guinness, but I find the quality can vary a lot. As in you get decent cans and you get shit cans. Maybe itā€™s something to do with the widget. Or maybe they are trying to recreate the hit and miss quality of a pint you can get from pub to pub.

Iā€™ve never really noticed this with any other type of canned beer, other than Bavaria. Like, you never get a good or bad can of Tuborg. You just get Tuborg.

1 Like

Ahh I saw that one and tried it . Fuck it seems wrong.

Some fella is pissing into one out of every 3 vats of guiness for the cans

Neā€™er a bubble. Was decent. Looked the part.

1 Like

Really? And they keep a reasonable head?

Maybe I missed something.

Tip, you need a new, dry, clean glass for every can.

Ok, not brand new, but you know what I mean.

Exactly. They are better than what youā€™d be thrown out at a wedding or whatever but nothing like the real thing