LOI season 2017

Ryan Delaney just scored for Cork

1 Like

The links between New Ross and Cork grow ever stronger.

Michael Duffy who famously refused to applaud rangers on to the pitch after they won the SFL div 2 in 2014 when he was with alloa puts Dk 2 up

rovers 4/1 down

Cork have gone 2 up.
Limerick holding a 1 goal lead into the last 10 minutes.

Cunts

Who ??

Limerick have conceded 1-1. :worried:

Lolz

You really aren’t in a position to laugh.

Locke Out.

1 Like

3-0 score a bit harsh on St Pats, had a decent first half.
Would not rate Cork as good as Dundalk last year but they are on a roll.

The real “football men” on the Camac Terrace trudged home disappointed again.

Coty are a bit more structired and mechanical in ways and you would think were they to get a couple of cricial injuries they woulf be in trouble.

The few major losses Dundalk have had player wise were critical but to me they look a more intelligent team on the putch and i would suggest thats a coaching thing and a freedom to play and an adaptability within their players.

Thing about City is though they have had Kevin Tarrent now as performance Manager (essentially doing S&C and Sports Science together) for a 2nd season and a first proper pre-season. That ability to stay fresh and prined for longer is showing and that was a massive advantage Dundalk had, they were ahead of City but absolutely streets ahead of everyone else for 2 going on 3 seasons physically. City had an awful bluffer there previous and hamstring and adductor injuries were common.

1 Like

Well worth a read . Top player .

Are Cork going to win the league because of a S&C guy?

:grinning:

1 Like

Do you not understand the basics of it?

S&C bluffer = loads of injuries
Qualified and experienced S&C Coach = little or no avoidable non-contact injuries.

Do you not think its an advantage and a big difference to largely having your squad available all the time as oppossed to missing key players regularly?
Do you not believe that by staying largely fit and fresh Dundalk had worked themselves an advantage in past few years?

There is of course continuity and momentum with City and winning is always multi faceted. However a inconsistent team is now consistent. Whats the difference? Well one major difference is way way less injuries. Why is that?

is that a yes or no?

Answer the question you pussy.

I’m the one with the unanswered question. You are lacking in manners and common courtesy. Are you crediting a S&C guy with Cork possibly winning the league this year? Yes or No? Simple question requiring a simple answer.

I have already stated my view on the difference he had made. Its unbelievably obvious. I don’t have the time to spend educating you on it though.
I have also stated there are multiple factors. Dundalk losing key players has to be a factor in their drop back also.

Its not a yes-no answer.

Now do you understand what i am saying?

Yes or no please.