LOI season 2017

TNH

We lost the semi : there was no final . I blame the song .

I’d Say Dowling’s would be too big for him.

I’d say Roddy and Arry Rednapp would have some banter

Hoops 1 HMS biggles 0

Big win for Super Saints tonight.
The climb toward mid table is on

Galway blow the title race wide open.

1 Like

I heard there was some serious trouble in phibsborough yesterday evening before this?

No idea mate.

christ…

shels terminated him 2 weeks ago so we cant blame Olly Byrne
remember him scoring for Rovers v Bnei Yehuda in the 2010 UEFA cup first leg

A FORMER LEEDS United and Republic of Ireland youth team football player has been remanded in custody after he was charged over a cannabis seizure in Dublin.
League of Ireland soccer player Robert Bayly, 29, will face his next hearing on Thursday.
Cannabis herb with an estimated street value of €240,000 was seized when gardaí stopped a car at Cherry Orchard Drive, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10 on Friday evening at approximately 6.45pm.
The 29-year-old was arrested at the scene. He was taken to Ronanstown garda station and detained for questioning under Section Two of the Criminal Justice (Drug Trafficking) Act, 1996 before he was brought to appear before Judge Victor Blake during a weekend sitting of Dublin District Court.
The currently unsigned midfielder, from Ballyfermot in Dublin, is charged with possessing cannabis with intent to sell or supply in connection with the seizure. The charge is contrary to the Misuse of Drugs Act.
Dressed in a green top and tracksuit bottoms, he remained silent during the brief hearing.
Garda Neil McGrath told the court that when he charged Bayly on Saturday evening the accused had no reply.
There was no application for bail.
Defence solicitor Wayne Kenny told the court he had serious concerns for the mental health of his client who has not yet indicated how he will plead.
Judge Blake directed that Bayly would receive medical attention in prison.
He also agreed to Kenny’s request to grant legal aid to the defendant who was remanded in custody to appear at Cloverhill District Court on 18 May.
As a youth, Bayly signed for Leeds United in 2006 and spent two season at Elland Road before returning to a distinguished League of Ireland career.
He has played for Shamrock Rovers, Bohemians, Monaghan United, Longford Town, Drogheda United, Bluebell United, Waterford FC and Shelbourne, his most recent club, which announced in March that he left the club by mutual consent.
The Dubliner was capped for the Republic of Ireland team at youth and under-19 level while playing for Cherry Orchard.
He also spent a season with Belfast club Cliftonville in 2015.

I think poor oul Ollie has been terminated a a lot longer than 2 weeks unfortunately. Boccer is looking at some serious jail time here.

im good pals with a fella who used to write press releases for ollie, u might know him id say former shels PRO
i think newstalk did a great podcast on him before, ollie , not the shels PRO

What about the 30 for county board officials?

Oooooft!

1 Like

A welcome first win of the season for Wexford tonight.

1 Like

The Super Saints and Sligo play out a draw in Inchicore.
Draw was a fair result after a entertaining enough game.
Chip van had another bumper night based on amount of young kids eating curry chips that I saw.
Pats unbeaten in 4.
Onwards.

2 Likes

The Super Saints getting thumped 3-0 by basement boys Finn Harps at the moment.

If results stay as they are tonight the bottom 7 will be separated by 3 points.

This is going to be the mother of all relegation wars.

ah its unreal isnt it?
its very very close almost impossible to call
Galway - i still think the weakest of them all
Harps - when they get morrissey and mccout going and players like caolan macaleer back i think theyll pick up points, theyve been ravaged by injuries, i must say they were excellent when i saw them in tallaght, this lad from Haiti got his work permit, could be anything
drogheda - a very poor team, them and galway are certs to go i think
the BSC - ok, very young, very limited but they have dinny corcoran, if akinade comes back he will add to their threat but they are very very weak, the third weakest team in the league
Pats - have exellent attacking players - Fagan, Byrne, Dennehy, josh o hanlon-and conan byrne - a lack of gumption tho and part time is hitting them hard- they’ll be ok
sligo - new boss form cliftonville has steadied the house , schlingerman is key, best goalkeeper in the league by a mile, sadlier also is excellent - need a striker

derry - excellent home form but im not at all convinced - should stay up
limerick - very decent solid side,

cork dundalk bray SRFC are top 4 and it wont change

cobh will win the first division

1 Like

The project at SRFC is begining to take shape

1 Like

massive win for cork tonight
massive