LOI season 2017

Yes , one of the best footballers Ireland ever had coaching 14 years old is flawed

Stick to the camogie mate,stay away from real sports

1 Like

He clearly hasn’t the foggiest what he is at

i thought he did ok
i was probably a bit harsh on Miele really, he got some fine goals, i just feel that he has totally plateaued as player and we’ve seen the best from him really,you need a 20 goal a season man to win a title, Maguire had that done by July in what was a phneomenal performance and Macmillan did it again also ,… Miele and shaw wont score 20 between them, Miele will do a job off the bench allright , and will get goals against say sligo but that’s about it

cork signed that load Rowling from Sligo, that’s a very good acquisition.
they badly need a striker if they want to tackle Europe next season and also to mount a sustained defense of their title
i presume yer man Achille Campion will leave, he’s stone useless anyhow, that goal in the cup final was the result of horrendous defending by Vemmelund and Dane Massey.

Gartland was the factor there . Would not have happened on his watch .

Barry Macnamee signed for Cork
now that’s a proper player

loved his goal here at 5:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-eRWqvH8o0

I didn’t really think he would sign for Limerick, but I’m still a little disappointed. Super player.

At least they might keep their greasy paws off Hery now.

im surprised he went to cork,
must have been a decent relo package with a guaranteed 52 week contract , that and european football , cant be beat really

You can thank @ChocolateMice for that after he tipped Cork staff members off about MacNamee moving south.

City till I die …

did Ronan Curtis ever join Oestersunds in the finish does anyone know?

Think he’s starting a course in UL so the relocation wasn’t as big an issue. Was going to either Limerick or Cork.

Commutable with the state of the art motorway :sunglasses: . Cahermee will learn him .

signing for Limerick wouldnt be a positive move id imagine for a decent player at this stage in his career, he needs to push on…
cork and rovers at the moment are the only teams that seem to have some certainty about them
dundalk also look completely up in the air with these investment stories doing the rounds
shepherd snubbing them was interesting, dane massey is joining rovers afaik ,… macmillan, benson are still not signed, Vemmuleund gone, not sure about mike duffy,

Josh O’ Hanlon has signed for Cork…
wasnt he at bournemouth before coming back to Pats?.. interesting signing that

stephen kenny is making an awful eejit of himself at the moment, that rant there about Shepherd signing a pre contract with them was pretty woeful during the week
i can see how Caulfield would piss a man off, he’s clearly a bollux of a man but Kenny looks like a child at the moment

right so who have cork added
o’hanlon - pats
rowling - sligo
macnamee - derry
they still need a striker tho,

dundalk - just vemmelund out and huge doubts on gannon- benson - macmillan
rovers - chenkinski- cameron king gone - signed bolger i suppose as cover for midfield - but need a keeper and a striker as outlined above
BSC- sale is gone to barnet

that connor clifford signing was a disaster for kenny
he wasnt up to LOI standard at all and coulnt handle the physicality of this, his personal life seems a right mess also with the gambling ban…

Any talk of McEleney going to England or Scotland? @mickee321

i havent heard anything at all nor have i any knowledge of the contract situation with him
absolute gem of a player tho
the LOI has really picked up in standard again, we are back now at the 2004-2007 levels of quality after a dip during the recession and european results are really picking up also
2004 - 2011 was a great era for LOI clubs in europe , it dropped then from 2012-2015 but least season dundalk raised the bar again, of course aided by the quality of the side.
cork dundalk and most certainly rovers may pull away i feel, this seaon was great as you had teams like limerick and derry with really decent players in their side and then a team like bohs who had a phenomenal season with 0 budget play great football and were great to watch with Sale, Akinade and Corcoran to the fore… added to that Finn Harps have Paddy McCourt that me and Dave Webster’s father agreed at half time in the Limerick game was the best performance by any player we had seen at Tallaght all year

i think,one of the most enjoyable seasons ever

like limerick this season Ogbene, Tosi and Hery… great to watch and see these fellas play there… long may it continue

1 Like

my sources tell me Akinade will sign for Cork

the rapist?

He’s a predator in the box.