London Calling

Feeleys might have it on. Very close to Wandsworth Road station.

Unfortunately I won’t be making the trip down Sunday.

1 Like

You’ve also got Glenndennings local in Brixton. Cash only. There won’t be any GAA in there though

2 Likes

We might try Feeleys so.

I want to meet like-minded individuals.

4 Likes

They’ll have it on in gibneys in Shoreditch anyway for sure but a bit out of your way.

1 Like

It’s surrounded by flats but it’s Wandsworth so they are all prob full of hipsters now. Grand little spot the last time I was there a few years ago

Sure we built the place to blow it up again.

That might be a challenge

10 Likes

I’d rather meet Sinead and Liam from Listowel than Becky and Alex from Bermondsey.

2 Likes

If I was in Clapham, I’d get the tube to Morden and go to Ganleys, Feeleys is a fucking dive in a shithole of a estate

1 Like

He did say he wanted to feel at home with like minded people mate.

Your in London pal,one of the greatest city’s in the world and your worried about watching a fucking NFL game.WTF is wrong with you.
This is why blighty ruled us for 800 years.

9 Likes

I didn’t want to say it, but you’d be mortified for the chap. Goes to London to find like minded individuals to watch a national league game.

1 Like

I for one hope @peddlerscross has a great time in London and look forward to updates of his escapades over the weekend.

13 Likes

The begrudgery from lads stuck at home miserable is always unreal on here. People really hate when certain posters are off enjoying themselves. Hopefully peddlers has a great trip.

10 Likes

Grim stuff

The reason the British ruled us for 800 years is because there’s so many Irish that are sheep.

You see posters get very uneasy on here when somebody does something different to what they’d do.

It’s each to their own in my eyes and do what makes you happy. Anybody getting worked up over how somebody else spends their time when it doesn’t impact them is living life all wrong.

3 Likes

These idiots want me going to stupid Art Galleries, Museums and tinpot shows on the West End.

1 Like

They’d spend the weekend with an I love London t shirt on getting selfies with Big Ben.

Maybe for the banter they’d get on a red double decker bus.

2 Likes

Time spent with the Irish diaspora in London will be time well spent

4 Likes

Jeez, that post didn’t take long to age :man_shrugging:

2 Likes