London Calling

London is too big a city for me. I find it incredibly frustrating wanting to go somewhere and it takes longer than the flight over.

@Massey we pushed them over the edge something lovely here.

1 Like

The seethe is dripping off the page :grinning:.What did you do in London lad?Oh I went to O Neills and The Archway and The Half Moon.Then I went to Dicey Reilly’s and got plastered.Savage craic.

2 Likes

Its actually mental that the national gallery is free to visit- you’d ou’d happily hand over fifty quid just to visit room 32

4 Likes

You held a mirror up to the two boys and they didn’t like what they saw, they didn’t like it at all. Nevermind, another trip to the theatre of drippage and the public urinals in the Cotswolds next week wha?

Enjoying the game with Síle from Ballylongford and Laura from Crossmolina.

20 Likes

Enjoy pal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He’s joking, right?

Enjoy the fry in Victoria :wink:

On tenterhooks waiting for @peddlerscross report.

He sent me a picture earlier with a serious example of the high class individual who would attend these type of games. A seriously well respected man around West Tipp/East Limerick.

4 Likes

He’s taking his time,I’m mad to hear about Durty Nellys

Did he get the full Irish somewhere this morning

Do they do a good breakfast in the station?

Forget about him. It’s too late. London has him now.

In 6 months time he’ll be wrapped up in old cardbord 'neath the Charring Cross bridge.

3 Likes

Laura from Crossmolina has him washing her floors

1 Like

There was a serious gathering of Tipp Football legends at Fethard Town Park yesterday according to my sources.

In which telephone kiosk did they congregate?

3 Likes

It’s the auld main drag for @peddlerscross

What was on there?

We’ve 4 times the all Irelands ye have boyo. Also have been in more AI semi finals than ye in the last decade.