Lonely hearts club

Here’s one I’ve heard of before. Grow a pair of balls, go out and enjoy your life and you’ll eventually meet some poor munter who’ll take pity on you.

[quote=“The Puke”]Couldn’t tell you…

I know the brother’s girlfriend has a friend who met an Egyptian lad over the internet by the name of Curly and she is currently pregnant with his love child(i shit you not) and they are engaged to be married…

The same girl’s mother is recently married to an Egyptian she met over the internet also…[/quote]

Well i look like an egyptian if that helps!?!

think sledge or someone was talking about going on a speed dating thing a few weeks back. friend of the birds goes on them the whole time, and she wouldnt be the best. think she pays €40 or €50 a ‘session’. she started seeing one lad from them, and he was a right weirdo. she loves going out and getting absolutely hammered, and he has never touched a drop of drink in his life. made for each other! needless to say it didnt last long, but she still goes to the things.

gatecrashing a wedding is a right idea. everyone is in right form at them and looking well. and sure you only have to look at the same named film to get inspiration.

guy from my area is after moving to leeds to live with some wan he met over the internet and is supposidley engaged to him and all now…

so there is hope for ya cm

[quote=“cailinlochgarman”]guy from my area is after moving to leeds to live with some wan he met over the internet and is supposidley engaged to him and all now…

so there is hope for ya cm[/quote]
You mentioned Leeds and hope in the same post, something wrong there!

to catch a woman you need at least two of the following…

-a penis
-a personality(any type)
-a reasonable body
-a sense of humour
-a few euro
-a pair of balls to go for it.

a combination of any 2 of these will get you a woman, the more of these you have will obviously determine how long you get to keep her for.

meeting some weirdo at speed dating or on the internet will do fuckall for you if you still dont meet the criteria.

We were only talking about this on the trip over the weekend. One of the lads wouldn’t be too far off you situation there CM and he’s with a bird for the last 6 months out of it. I mailed him there when I saw the thread, he came back with these sites. Might be of use to you.

www.anotherfriend.com
www.plentyoffish.com
www.themeetingpoint.ie

Best of luck with it. I always used work as a good way to woo the ladies but each to there own I suppose…

What kind of work exactly did you tell them you done locke?

[quote=“Locke”]We were only talking about this on the trip over the weekend. One of the lads wouldn’t be too far off you situation there CM and he’s with a bird for the last 6 months out of it. I mailed him there when I saw the thread, he came back with these sites. Might be of use to you.

www.anotherfriend.com
www.plentyoffish.com
www.themeetingpoint.ie

Best of luck with it. I always used work as a good way to woo the ladies but each to there own I suppose…[/quote]

Cheer’s Locke…

thinly veiled “Im a pig ugly muldoon” thread by choclate mice

Not touching them in work, anyone flick around and give me a general giste of what kind of fella and fellette frequesnts them kinda yokes?

Ah give him a break ncc, he’s baring his soul here. Shur its not a race this run to love, just a journey. We cant all strike it rich like yourself. Some of us have to work a little harder at it, but we’ll get there all the same.

Have you tried doing something like spinning classes? Always loads of birds at them.

MAybe he should set up station at the jacks in Nancys? I hear this works wonders in Coppers?

No, would have met them in work. Met the Mrs through the same way, big manufacturing plant, different depts etc. S&S nights out, going away parties, summer bbq’s, Christmas nights out: All of these involve large amounts of drink and are a great source of meeting birds you’ve been undressing in the canteen at lunchtime…

[quote=“Locke”]We were only talking about this on the trip over the weekend. One of the lads wouldn’t be too far off you situation there CM and he’s with a bird for the last 6 months out of it. I mailed him there when I saw the thread, he came back with these sites. Might be of use to you.

www.anotherfriend.com
www.plentyoffish.com
www.themeetingpoint.ie

Best of luck with it. I always used work as a good way to woo the ladies but each to there own I suppose…[/quote]

Had a quick browse there, plenty of fish is the only one you can browse without being a member…

This one would get it

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member9621661.htm

To be honest CM, I doubt your going to find many people who will admit to having gone down the speed dating, personal ad route.

Would you consider joining a club or society in college or in the city? At least then you know you have common interests from the start plus you have a subject to break the ice with.

As they’d say in American football or baseball - Bandage is 1 from 47 this season

tag rugby is a way of meeting women or so im told

Always dangerous doing that at times, but yea, I’ve dipped in me day.