Long Live the king

The coffin reportedly weighed over 225kg!!

He did in Sligo

Well how would you feel after just swearing in Liz Truss as pm?

What’s this shit?

Brilliant. The song that the @ironmoth handle was lifted from.

1 Like

Word on the street is she had some kind of leukemia
This may, of course, be completely untrue.

1 Like

The brits are going after harry and Meghan full on here. I give it another year and Charlie will sort out the divorce settlement. Harry will be set up with andys other daughter and normal service will be resumed

Full on where? Andy’s other daughter? What are you on about man……
You’ve been at the sherry you old dog….

Im watching a bit of gb news here. Isnt there Beatrice and Eugenie on Andy’s side. I thought only one of them was married off. As regards the sherry question. Its Monday. Monday is strictly a rum night.

1 Like

Some trolling on this thread today. Unbelievable effort. Some lads need to get a hobby, even get a dog, take it for walks. Can’t be good for people’s state of mind posting 200 times in one day on this nonsense in England.

She died of a Thursday.

24 Likes

The old ones are best

It’s the ability to bury these half-chances that set Fagan apart from the Mahonys and Shanahans in the Deise pecking order.

1 Like

The proverbial tap in.

more british people watched the euro final than queens funeral

2 Likes

And it was only England playing.

Amazed it was only a 100k on the streets I was expecting 20 million or something

2 Likes

To be fair I’d say if there had been a penalty shoot out to decide whether the Queen lived or died it would have attracted more viewers than the Euros final.

The outcome of yesterday was never really in doubt. The Queen was never going to unlock the lid of her coffin, sit up in it and say “one was never dead at all”. To be fair it would have been total box office if she had.

1 Like

7 Likes

Very poor numbers for supposedly the greatest event in the world… The likes of chairman tan couldn’t even be bothered heading over but if it was a Preston/Spurs/ English rubby/ England cricket match he’d be there with a pen and paper taking notes…

1 Like

In fairness a lot of people probably didn’t know it was on. It didn’t get much coverage.

10 Likes