Long Live the king

He hardly watched it

What were you expecting?

Sure…

Did he at least eat a few sausages with his fingers while shiting on so it looked like he was actually eating himself and not just talking about how great he is?

1 Like

Apparently he focused on the cost of living. How much does it cost the British taxpayer to keep the jug-eared cunt living?

Surely no one watched this?

The only King that matters today is the King of Israel (and not that nut job @mickee321 was talking about it).

Is he going to give the rail workers and nurses in the NHS a proper pay rise? Or just clap for them?

The young fella would want to stanp his attorney early. He’ll see plenty of PMs in number 10 but Charlie will be there for a long reign. As i said he has a tough act to follow, he needs the love of the empire to help with the grieving

1 Like

Society ground to a halt across the commonwealth for the Kings speech apparently.

1 Like

Isn’t he one of the biggest landlords in the country and fails to give his tenants the legal protection others get by law? In fact he’s changed laws to his advantage so he could fuck his tenants.

Bumped for @ChairmanDan

A king for all the land. Except those living on his land.

1 Like

The monarchy ended with Liz’s demise. This chap is a weak tree swaying in the wind, a nickel and dimer. An ignominious way for a family empire to end.

Bumped for @ChairmanDan

The Guardian is an anti-monarchy Communist rag. Paddy Footix could really do with a crash course of how things operate in the United Kingdom and broaden his knowledge beyond the range of pyjamas in the Man U superstore.

2 Likes

Are you saying its not true?

I wouldn’t even dignify reading anything about our Monarchy that Communist rag has to say.

Aren’t you from Carlow?

North London

that’s like me and your posts

3 Likes