Long Live the king

Yerra if he wanted out of it he could keep his mouth shut. He’s milking it for all its worth. Documentaries and Autobiographies ffs.

I half admired him for walking away from the cunts, but he is only trying his best to get himself back in the limelight

2 Likes

He has to pay the bills when his inheritance is takign away. He cant just join a dole queue if hes never worked a day in his life

Yep. Just when he was out he jumped right back in.

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

1 Like

Fear of his hole. Sure she must have millions and he was still entitled to a fair wedge as a Royal from the state or from the estate.

1 Like

Meghan? She hardly has millions. But I’d say Harry has a wedge of inheritance himself unless he’s blown through that. He was only staying in a hovel beyond in London, they didn’t think much of him. Willie hitting him a few slaps and calling him Harold. They despise him. He’s right to go off on them bit by bit. Get as much as he can, death by a thousand cuts then, chipping away.

The time will come for scorched earth.

Didn’t he kill more Taliban than John Rambo?

So he claims

You have to laugh though. Half the country on strike, the other half cant afford to put the heating on and all they can talk about is this shite. No wonder the iq level in the eu zone went up about 4 notches after brexit

7 Likes

Flat broke and very close to getting thrown out of his house in L.A by all accounts that’s why he’s doing the Netflix thing

How was Prince Harry left in a vulnerable position in warfare? I thought he was there as more of a symbolic presence. He could have easily been killed himself you’d imagine.

On another note I’d say that Megan Markle has him driven demented too.

Does he not get an army pension? @ChairmanDan ?

1 Like

If this was in rural Ireland you’d have two brothers quarrelling over land and it could end up very badly.

What makes me laugh about this chancer is he could “kill” 25 Taliban, but had to ring his shrink after William pushed him over

17 Likes

Harry getting 25 kills in afghanistan

2 Likes

I thought you’d be the best man to go to for information on matters of this nature. Isn’t there an ‘entitlements’ section in the manual you were given the day you got the boots and the uniform.

1 Like

As someone who served on active duty you’d think there’s an entitlement but im not down with the intricacies of the royal family… Are they under contract to spend time in the armed forces and the monies come from this pot? We’ll need our royal expert @ChairmanDan to clarify.

All I’ll say is thank God his grandmother isn’t alive to see this carry on

3 Likes