Long Live the king

All the horsey crowd will come out strongly for the Royals I expect.

1 Like

Don’t necessarily go in tandem. I’d be a big supporter of the Royal Family but not part of the horsey crowd.

1 Like

Will you ever fuck away out of it, your use of racist terms on members of the Travelling Community, added to your disgusting misogynistic comments on women on this forum, disqualify you from virtue signalling on here.

1 Like

Sarcasm is lost on you.

She doesn’t look like a person of colour.

Why are you distinguishing her? Isn’t that racist?

She identifies as a person of colour.

He’s an Italian.

Assuming the Carkies are backing the royal family

Liar.

Context means a lot. You’re trying very hard to ignore it. You called it “playing the race card”. You are entirely unqualified to judge that, and it really is strange that that’s your first response.

Quite genuinely, in general, if a person says that they experienced racism, you’d do better to have a think about it and how their experience might differ from yours, rather than barge in accusing them of “playing the race card”.

I don’t believe Prince Philip asked that question. It was way too tactfully put.

1 Like

He’s seemingly mellowed a lot in his later years and developed a more tactful side.

Do we believe that Harry and Meghan had a secret wedding 3 days before their actual wedding? A wedding needing witnesses and all.

Do we believe she never googled Harry? If she had she might’ve come across Harry dressed as a Nazi. Is Harry a racist ?

Camilla I’d say. She’s ate hay that one.

I dunno what the issue is, there was loads of black people with noble titles in Bridgerton

By your own measurements and words, you’re a racist and a misogynistic wokester. TFK’s very own EMacD. A fraud.

2 Likes

Her Majesty needs to act decisively here now and break all ties to the Royal Family. Let them at their Reality TV shows, interviews or whatever other snowflake activities it is they get up to. Its an awful distraction to the important business of the Head of State of the Commonwealth.

Woman declares in highly publicized, exclusive interview to Oprah Winfrey that she is being hounded by the media.

12 Likes

No, you’re a liar.