🐐 Lookalikes Thread

What the fuck is this? As poor as we’ve had…

What a handsome bastard

4 Likes

You don’t or won’t ever have any authority around here, mate.

1 Like

I’m beginning to think certain people on here are either visually impaired or mentally deficient.

2 Likes

Or both

1 Like

Ciro Di Marzio

Mino Raiola

FFS @Pirlo go in two-footed on him.

1 Like

5 Likes

Larry David Wtf GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

You see, these Kilkenny cunts will keep at it until @Bandage and @briantinnion actually does something. Bans on a topic i said, nothing they did.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/significant-peoples-not-celebrities-deaths/17434/3194?u=habanerocat

He’s immortal. Jeezz ye’re all very slow today.

1 Like

Ciro is dead, so nope

Posting shit like that should get you an immediate sin binning.

Did you ever watch Kill Bill the movie?

Sorry @Pirlo, I’m not sure if @Rocko ever managed to figure out how to ban someone from a specific thread. I raised this with him back in 2014 when I was trying to rig a celeb spotting adjudication vote. As things stand, I see three potential courses of action:

1. A mighty sound gentleman’s agreement not to post on the thread for whatever time period you decree in the course of your adjudication duties;

2. A forum wide ban for gross misconduct if the lookalike is as disgraceful as the Nigel Pearson / Fergal Whiteley one.

3. Shut the forum down permanently.

3 Likes
  1. I’m already after getting shit off a poster over adjudication, so that’d probably go out the window.

2. Might not be the worst idea, temporary ban, unless the person gets in a strop when they come back.

3. Ah I wouldn’t go that far.

Much appreciated the reply !

1 Like

Surely whatever mechanism is used to ban posters from the racism threads could be applied here to repeat offenders.

I don’t think it’s suitable in this case

Who made you the boss?