🐐 Lookalikes Thread

For someone who has been on the forum for nine years, I respect your opinion. On that basis I will now respectfully resign from the adjudicator position as I can see that you still hold it dear to your heart and I don’t believe I can operate as your “minnion”

Back to you

I think the importance of the position is beginning to dawn on poor @iron_mike and the stench of panic is all over this post

the poor chump is so out of his depth

1 Like

boom

knew it

Sigh

Off to the seething thread with you or whichever one of your personalities you’re claiming to be today.

1 Like

Shush now, you’re gonna do yourself an injury

Stage 4 you’re at already. You were seething when @Matty_Hislop even asked me to do the gig. After years of posting around here I’d say the only thing you’ve been asked to do is make the sandwiches for the pretend meeting in the 51

1 Like

A big honour for you this is it? Ah here :joy:

Stage 8. Careful. You’ll spill your tae.

Last thing I read on this thread was an honourable resignation statement but it’s since been followed by deranged and seething rambling while accusing others (who have displayed an even temperament on the thread) of the same. It’s an awfully odd reaction from @iron_mike and maybe @Rintintin needs to step in here because poor @myboyblue hasn’t done anything to deserve being targeted.

I’d say this is the post that did the damage, mate.
Nice to see you take a hard line on gratuitous attacks though.

I’d launched one before that. But like yourself I don’t launch gratuitous attacks for the sake of it.

1 Like

So you did, and a beauty it was too. The section 8 bit was new I’d say? That could become a thing.

1 Like

The mid-western contingent aren’t going to let @iron_mike go out without a fight.

Is there anything to be said for a poll?

No chief. I won’t let my name go forward.

1 Like

Reconsider.

Nah.

@iron_mike is a noble statesman to the end

I think it’s telling that you try and employ such underhand, sneaky methods when it comes me.

I’m not even disappointed or surprised with you in this regard.

Ah diddums. :disappointed: