Mad Men

What kinda media centre/hard drive do you have Flano?
I must get one for the new gaff.

Are there any spoliers for season 3 in this thread gents? Just wondering what is being said.

[quote=“The Runt”]What kinda media centre/hard drive do you have Flano?
I must get one for the new gaff.[/quote]

I just have a normal 1TB drive but have the lapper connected to the TV.

And I wouldn’t worry about spoilers Tinnion. Nothing given away (so far anyway) on here.

[quote=“Flano”]I just have a normal 1TB drive but have the lapper connected to the TV.

And I wouldn’t worry about spoilers Tinnion. Nothing given away (so far anyway) on here.[/quote]

How have you it connected? HDMI?

My laptop doesn’t have a HDMI connection, I wasn’t too bothered about having one at the time I was buying it but I’m sort of regretting that now. I have it connected using a VGA cable though.

VGA is soooooooooooo last year :popcorn:

Just watched Episode 6 of Season 3. Its definitely picking up now. A completely off the wall scene in it that’s just hilarious.

I should also mention the show won an Emmy last night for Best Drama.

Roger Sterling. Legend. :clap:

:smiley: Great episode! Nice segueway into the Joan at the machine getting a Dr Pepper, whats the worst that can happen… :smiley:

A great quip from Roger to the lads about the British lad :smiley:

Ah superb stuff, Mad Men at its best! Joan has some rack bless her.

Ya, that was smooth.

Whoa ho ho. The finish to the 7th Episode is off the charts.

Cracking episode alright.

No, Peggy, no!

The old man in the corner was pretty disturbing

Hardly off the charts now…saw it coming sure.

I know but it was done so well and is a fairly pivotal moment in the show.

Why would you regard it as pivotal? Do you know how the series goes? I need to know.

I cant divulge anything on here as I know of forumites who plan on watching the show on DVD when it comes out.

Thats why we have spoilers my good man.
Their own fault if they click on a spoiler.

Poor quality post by twenty there. He couldn’t even bother his arse watching the advertisement properly, the punters commenting on the blog post had to put him straight. Fact is it’s an ad that the Mad Men would be proud of, like it or not people up and down the country are talking about it.

Kerrygold are almost up there with Guinness when it comes to advertising imo.