Major Boosts to the Irish Economy

Whoah! :open_mouth:

1 Like

The Web Summit guys are claiming they’re losing money on the food too! Some article online saying that they lose about €10 for every meal sold.

How do you manage to get a captive audience of about 40,000 then charge them €20 for lunch (with the resulting bad publicity) and yet no one is making money out of it!

Strange …

Has he not already made a fuck load out of it?

I hope not.

Typical Irish begrudgery. You cunt.

1 Like

:eek:

Paddy seems to be the only person getting paid. And getting paid damn well I’d say. Everybody else should be happy to lose thousands just to breath the same air as him for a few days.

A mate of mine was talking to someone who knows one of the food lads.
Supposedly there was about 15 food vendors asked to come in.
They were told to expect similar numbers to previous years where the food voucher was included as part of the ticket. As above they were each told to have food for 500 prepared each day.
Instead fuck all people bought the food ticket as an add on and with the negative publicity the numbers buying fell each day to sweet fuck all today.
Of the €20 they got €8 from which they had to supply grub & a drink.
They could not accept cash.
A lot of food vendors lost a lot of money and are seething.

I wonder did Paddy loose any money?

Is Web Summit a scam? Well, if you have to ask …

But (you know there was a ‘but’ coming) I’ve attended literally hundreds of conferences, summits, festivals and meetups over the past decade, in all corners of the world, and I have never received so many complaints about any organisation as vividly and frequently as the Web Summit. Every year, it seems to get worse.

:ronnyroar:

brilliant

Lose, mate.

1 Like

The traffic in the city has been so unbelievably shit the last couple of days. Can’t wait until this thing ends.

Unreal this morning.

It’s the worst I’ve seen in years, the economy being back in swing has made it worse than previous years

Will be the same tomorrow with the Dart strike I’d say

It’ll be great fun allright. Not if you said mass for me would I move back there

@RTELateLateShow: Paddy Cosgrave has changed his mind & cancelled confirmed interview for tomorrow’s #LateLate. Pity, but his absolute right. We wish him well

The cunt is even afraid of Tubs. Wanker! I say RTE should just reshow Sharon tearing ‘Daire’ to shreds.

Sounds like they’re seething with him too. He’s made some balls of his communications in the last 6 months cos he was absolutely determined to get the last word in. He’s burned a lot of bridges for very little benefit which seems foolhardy.

1 Like