Man Utd - A disgraceful success

Yeah but that’s only banter you see.

This happens at all levels on English football though. I was a Bristol City vs Cardiff match and the abuse and coin throwing at that was unreal. The fuckers must be rich chucking pound coins at each other, I just picked them up and kept me. Then I was a Bristol city vs Bristol Rovers and that was just as bad and I wouldn’t mind but most of the supporters would be friends with each other.

Exactly.

Its true. :clap: It will never happen though.

:slight_smile:

[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 714927”]

kilkenny fans signing about the Tipp lads brother that died is worse as he only died that week[/quote]

When did this happen?

Come to think of it Paulie a lot of them have Irish blood-do they get it from us?!?! :o :o

I can’t hear any reference to Hillsborough in any of those chants…

I’ll stab you in the head you manc cunt!

recently

The top comment on youtube is class

[font=arial][size=3]@yxxslji yeah all my friends thought I was crazy buying all these courses i spent every dollar i had try to work out how to profit online. but hard work pays off cause i found a mentor and method which helped me earn a considerable fortune. if you take it seriously you can have an income in days read this >>> bit.ly/SifdsZ?=ospxb[/size][/font]

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 714934”]

When did this happen?[/quote]
Probably after yer man died.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: exhibit a - the irish sports mad male

What are you on about?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

croppy boy clamped

+1, valid points as well from TASE and CM that shouldn’t be overlooked.
The abuse that tipp player and his family got that day was disgusting as well from members of his own organisation and a neighbouring county.
In fairness to the tipp crowd tho they have given it before and will do it again when say Eddie Keher wil die and at least didnt go crying like this LFC club. Mocking dead people and the misfortune of others is commonplace and accepted in the GAA, this is personified by the platform they have given to the catholic church over the years despite the abuse by many of its memebers and the forcing of vulnerable chidren into creepy organisation like the Artane Boys Band

The GAA are showing signs of improving tho, not allowing the archbishop of the organsiation his twenty minute oration and hand grab of the all ireland winner minor captain is a sign that they are finally beginning to at least show sympathy to his victims…

I fear we are digressing here a little but its just important to remember that foul play amoungst members and supporrturs is not just unique to soccer, GGA members have accepted it is the norm and for this reason we see it not reported maybe as much as it should.

Back to Liverpool football club - their actions and attitudes are disgusting, they have a worse victim mentality than the inabitants of Limerick and this holier than thou “our tragedy is better than yours so please join us in tears” type facade that was displayed on Sunday is a sick. Let the people RIP you bastards.

Lower-level hotshot, Billy Sharp endured chanting about his infant son who’d died quite recently at the time, earlier this year. Puts chanting about some plane crash that was 50 odd years ago or a stadium distater over 20 years ago in the shade, if you ask me.

i think the Ryan report specifically mentions that the Artane boys band were the public face of an organisation that systematically raped children-

Ah you’re some old cunt Mickee, what chance do I have at all ?

Your lot obviously still harbour resentment after we ran you out of town in 1904 :guns: :guns: