Man Utd - A disgraceful success

“a mate” of mine was at Millwall vs Sheffield United in the Den there a few years back, Michael Chopra who had just sold some story to the Sun about his gambling debts and probably help pay off same came over to the corner flag to take a throw in, the whole end section stood up chanting " Chopra what’s the odds?, Chopra, Chopra what’s the odds" at the poor cunt, He ended up with a foul throw and turned and turned around and gave the fans the finger… That’s honest to goodness banter now right there…

Examples of same would be Celtic fans doing aeroplane impressions when that yank from the huns came over to take a corner in the first old firm derby after 9/11 (maybe thats a bit much tho) . Gazza marching up and down the sideline of Parkhead imitating an orangeman was fucking superb as well :lol: , Beitar captain Amit Ben Shushan singing a song in jerusalem in front of 50k people that he hated all arabs and at the time israeli captain and Standard Liege player Saleem Toama after winning the cup could possibly be classified as banter but maybe not to everyone’s taste…

Thrawneen that stuff with Billy Sharp was fucking disgusting.

the whole lot ended up fleeing to Cork i believe, what was the name of the priest again who led the Pogrom?

It was either Creagh, or Dunph.

Jaysus Mickee what did ya do to get run out of Limerick in 1904? And are ya really over a 110 years of age? :slight_smile:

very touchy, that must be the half russian half gaa man in you

never heard a word about this

any evidence to support demi russians claims or is it just the standard ludicrous nonsense

:rolleyes:

The carry on of their fans last night at an U21 game is a disgrace… Hillborough songs, fans running onto the pitch confronting young players, flares thrown at players… A disgusting bunch of bastards.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2284465/Manchester-United-beat-Liverpool-U21s-flare-smoke-bombs-thrown.html?ICO=most_read_module

Mullach Ide, Shan,Fagan, Carryharry and Horsebox… let’s be having you??

Do you condone attacking players? Particularly youths?

Your silence is sickening! :mad:

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 741659, member: 168”]Mullach Ide, Shan,Fagan, Carryharry and Horsebox… let’s be having you??

Your silence is sickening! :mad:[/quote]

That Belgian Beer really affected your brain you daft cunt! What the fuck do i care? :rolleyes:

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 741659, member: 168”]Mullach Ide, Shan,Fagan, Carryharry and Horsebox… let’s be having you??

Your silence is sickening! :mad:[/quote]

1. I don’t support United.
    b) I fully condone attacking soccer players, particularly if it is of a hate crime nature.
  2. How was Antwerp buddy?

You don’t care?
So you are condoning it?

I’m glad you’ve finally shown your true colours you cunt?

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 741683, member: 168”]You don’t care?
So you are condoning it?

I’m glad you’ve finally shown your true colours you cunt?[/quote]

I really miss our chats CM.

Utd & Liverpool are all the one, tricky cunts the lot of them.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 741603, member: 168”]The carry on of their fans last night at an U21 game is a disgrace… Hillborough songs, fans running onto the pitch confronting young players, flares thrown at players… A disgusting bunch of bastards.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2284465/Manchester-United-beat-Liverpool-U21s-flare-smoke-bombs-thrown.html?ICO=most_read_module[/quote]
1-0 win. :clap:

:pint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ8OtqVCOVU

Liverpool and United just hate each other. It will never change. Accept that and move on and not let it affect the way you live your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ8OtqVCOVU

Liverpool and United just hate each other. It will never change. Accept that and move on and not let it affect the way you live your life.[/quote]
I don’t hate Manchester United. I kind of dislike them purely because they’re our main rivals. However there’s nothing inherent in the ethos of the club that I dislike. But I may sometimes adopt a strategic position of hatred for forum purposes.

Diving and harassing the referee all night. Sickening

Ex players even celebrating when scoring against them. A world class striker on the bench and two defensive players up front. Stretford burns, Fergie fiddles.

Serves the cunts right carrying on like that.

Luke Shaw had to go off cause he a fat cunt or tired or past his bedtime. Not sure why Herrera was subbed. Carrick and Blind in midfield are too similar.