Man Utd - A disgraceful success

His son was sacked at Peterborough.

De Gea made two more sensational saves tonight, especially the one from Sanchez in injury time. He’s earned them a shitload of points in the league this season, making incredible saves while they bundle in scruffy goals at the other end despite playing in a pedestrian manner. They still need a proper midfield player or two in the mould of Paul Pogba, who scored another belter for Juve tonight.

Blind was pretty poor tonight, Fellaini should’ve made way for Carrick not Herrera. All four are not currently good enough mind.

Don’t agree on taking off Fellaini, he won a fair amount of dirty ball. Problem was, he was always 30 yards from the goal. If you play him as an offensive threat, you play him up top.

He gave away about 10 free kicks ffs, dirty ball? He’s not Kieran Donaghy, Christ on a bike har, lumping ball upon ball down on top of him is not how proper football teams play

Jack Charlton made it work.

Yeah? What honours did he win?

The Icelandic Triangular Tournament 1986.

The love of a nation. :clap:

In the spirit of the thread title they’re a disgrace. A club that would fuck a man out of his (their) house because he wasn’t able to “contribute” in a meaningful way in the aftermath of the Munich crash are only a shower of cunts. Jackie Blanchflower (brother of Danny) is a case in point.
I’m all for tossing those O’Donnell cunts from Horsebox Grill into the wilds, but that was wrong.

Woodlock-like?

The Man Yooo fans are delighted and fawning with the news of the arrival of the classless one…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBXX61GrdCo

Football fans mate, horrible cunts.

3 Likes

It’s almost like the time Liverpool fans were burning Stevie G jerseys and sending him death threats for wanting to better himself professionally by requesting a transfer.

Youtube link please?

I have no idea if there’s a link, I believe it predates YouTube. However, luckily the most popular Liverpool fan forum in the world has a record of it;

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=74900.0

Some great comments from the time in question;

“I might wipe me arse with a photo of the lad, but thats about as far as I’d go ;)”

“its his swagger and arrogance that people dont like - thats what drives people to the extent of saying “we’ll show that big headed no foreheaded prick!!!” - his arrogance and head up his arse to turn down 100K plus all the rumours about him demanding to have his arse kissed / demands met are what have wound people up”

“Really good!! I fucking hate this game!! This is it, I quit watching football! All the reason that Liverpool became my favorites is gone. McMoneyman, Owen and Gerrard…!! They have embarrassed everything that LFC stands for!!”

The Guardian also have helpfully have a record of events.

2 Likes

Oh right, ‘fans’ on a forum… Are you new to the internet, Tim?

1 Like

Deflect deflect deflect

That’s before he even left, If it wasn’t for the death threats he’d have been gone and the abuse would only have gotten worse

I’d say he actually does believe everything @Tassotti writes on here

1 Like