Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

Man United have a problem now . If they don’t finish in top 4 then a lot of them Ajax stars and other stars ain’t going to be enthused about Thursday nights in various a backwaters around the continent .

A lot of the players are now aware that if the club needs to be where they ought to be they will get shitcanned in the summer . Hardly the ideal situation for breaking their balls to end in top 4 .

1 Like

They also have a joke of a manager. I can see them doing a Liverpool for the next 20 years

Pogba was signed when man United were in Europa league. I think juve were in the CL final the previous season. It makes little difference. The vast majority of the players don’t care.

OGS is a very good manager. He made poch look silly in January. Your the classic epl reactionary Irish fan. It’ll take him 2 to 3 years to rebuild the man United team.

Spurs missed a shitlload of chances that day

The reactionary ones were the ones proclaiming OGS as some great manager after a few games like yourself

1 Like

United with about 4 decent players totally out thought that spurs team. United should have been 2 nil up and out of site before half time. Spurs had little joy in the opening half. United appear very unfit and have tired in almost every game. This was no different against spurs. Most of the players seem empty the past 2 or 3 weeks.

I never ever said that. I said i wasn’t sure on the appointment at all.

OGS managed a Norwegian side that lost at Mourneview last summer

2 Likes

You called him a very good manager above. Is that based on his relegation with Cardiff or his Norwegian exploits?

It’s different though. Some managers are very good with a lower level of player than others. Some are better with the great players. I wouldn’t hold his previous record against him.

Based on turning man United into top 4 contenders when they looked to be heading for mid table. He has got his tactics spot on most games. Very unlucky against Barcelona at home he done a decent job with an awful hand. I’ve been more impressed since he got the job tbh than before hand. Seems fairly cut throat with the likes to Sanchez too which is good to see. He’ll need 2 to 3 years to make it work the same as poch and kloop.

It was fortunate for hotspur that ole got the bug job- poch quit dunging his bench and got back on track. He lacks ambition.

You’d want your head examined if you’re going to United.

1 Like

I wouldn’t take poch at all. He’s very overrated.

Grand so you’re being reactionary basing it on a few months. Glad we sorted that out

How? You don’t think he’s done a good at man United? He’s done a very good job. He’s totally over achieved so far.

He has a face like melted cheese. It’s a bad sign.

1 Like

To repeat my last post, grand so you’re being reactionary basing it on a few months

And most of their supporters want to miss the top four purely because they’re petrified of Liverpool winning the league

Then there are the crackpot Brexiteer #nodealnoproblem merchants like @anon32894817 who want to miss the top four in all circumstances and are under the utterly bizarre belief that cutting off the club’s nose to spite its face will help them

The psychology of it all is fascinating to watch

They’re like startled earwigs

They could become England’s version of AC Milan - ie. a once dominant club who become irrelevant

Bizarrely it seems their supporters would be happy with this

I think if they have any designs of being successful they need to splash out £150m on Gareth Bale this summer as a statement of intent - “we are United and we are Billy Big Balls paying big money for a big player that everybody wants” - do it lads

Mesut Ozil for ÂŁ100m also looks a potential bargain