Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

Just googled the answer

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I am no Liverpool fan but for a man United supporter to hope they lose so Liverpool donā€™t win the league is not . In 1995 Liverpool beat Blackburn on last day opening the chance for Utd to win league . In 1996 Liverpool beat Newcastle effectively opening the thing for man United .

Thatā€™s the difference ā€¦ Man Utd are absolutely obsessed with Liverpoolā€¦ most of their songs are anti-scouse ffsā€¦

Liverpool have always had professional pride and always play to win - what happens to other teams is not our problem

Yes, shows how shallow the rivalry is but all utd fans should hope they lose to city

Iā€™m a united fan, I hope we make the champions league, but if Liverpool are going to win their 4 remaining league games then I hope City beat us on Wednesday. Seeing those cunts win the league would be akin to the Tipp dirt winning Liam McCarthy

2 Likes

Agreed. Anybody but Liverpool

2 Likes

The murdering bastards are hilarious. They did plenty of celebrating when Leeds won the old 1st Division in 1991-92
No how the mighty have fallen back then of course.

1 Like

I think City will win their remaining league games now. I feel pool had a chance if City were still involved in Europe.

I think Barca have a couple of gears to still go up, they beat United in 2nd gear. Theyā€™ll beat pool in the semi final.

Another year and no trophy for pool, what do pool fans think of that? Klopp the master of not winning trophiesšŸ‘

Murderers.

Fuck em. I hope they never win anything ever again.

The scousers have seriously rattled Man U
super fan @Mullach_Ide here. Heā€™s so confused now he thinks Leeds United won the Old First Division in 1990/91.

4 Likes

Kloppo has everyone rattled to within an inch of their life
Fascinating to watch.

Think City (financial dopers) will win all their remaining games, probably with some help from the officials along the way.

1 Like

As a United fan I hope they beat City on Wednesday. It wonā€™t happen though as United are playing dreadful and none of the forwards can hit a barn door.

Yeah but Liverpool are a big club.

Not that rattled jeff, of course I meant 1991-92.

Turned on the players and giving two fingers to the media.

Heā€™s stage 4

Very prescient observation.

Has Solksjaer been sacked jeff?

1 Like

Coach Solskjaer is staring down the barrel of seven defeats from nine on Wednesday. Thatā€™s sacking form by any reasonable standards.

Conversely, with Arsenalā€™s tog filling job today he still has a chance to take Manchester United back into the Champions League if he can turn things around.

This is a real sliding doors moment.