Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

Man United’s front six is all academy graduates. More thank arsenal, man city, Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham combined.

Congrats pal.

13 Likes

:rofl:
Fuck me that’s one pathetic post

1 Like

Lay off @anon32894817 dudes

The worst United side in 30 years stopped the best Liverpool side in 30 years winning the league.

They’ll win the Champions League but the league title is what they crave. Into a 31st year now.

4 Likes

@Sidney was celebrating after Liverpool drew with the worst man united team of all time. It’s the result that cost them the title.

What “Manchester United supporters” crave more than anything is Liverpool not winning the league

The DUP ideology

Well done chaps

Going to be a great summer for yis

Losing only once all season and not winning the league.

Must be crushing.

1 Like

Thought with the flurry of activity on the dedicated Man U supporters thread I might have picked up their result today but all the Man U supporters are talking about is Liverpool. How did Ole and his charges get on at home today against relegated Cardiff City?

3 Likes

United are dog shit.

Ole hasn’t a scooby what is going on the poor fella.

They’ll be shite for years to come, fans don’t even look at their own team anymore. Just hoping and praying City, Liverpool & spurs lose above them.

If you have the result mate, could you post it up.

Man united will win the league next year

There you are kid, United had their strongest team out.

1 Like

Yeah I think so too.

1 Like

image https://media.giphy.com/media/bfA9FfnIU5P0s/giphy.gif

2 Likes

Their women’s team must be pretty useful?

Mate, they’ve been on a bad run but they didn’t get relegated. I’d say it will be Fulham or WBA that’ll have a go at winning that league

1 Like

5 Likes

Yes and beaten by a bunch of failed rugby players from a principality .

Just 32 points off the top spot in the end… That’s a realistic target for OGS.