Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

What’s the mood like over on the ground in Manchester? Be interesting to get some local insight, rather than the Paddy Footix type analysis from Eire that you get on here.

Dominic Noonan has a put a contract out on Malcom Glazer

1 Like

Surely David Gill could be coaxed back to come in even on a consultancy basis and sort the thing out upstairs?

Ah here…that’s the lowest of the low. You can’t compare United to Spurs! I means its Spurs ffs…

I think he’s still on the football board.

Banquo

Actually forgot about this from the weekend. Have you ever seen this before or this lack of situational awareness in a game?

2 Likes

Liverpool will rape them, it will be interesting to see how this plays out

Nuno got 10 matches at Spurs last season before there was a concession that Director of Football Paratici had made a mistake appointing him. Fired before October was even out, less than 3 months after appointment. Will Ten Hag even last that long?

This Elanga laddie was supposed to be the divil and all last season.

1 Like

united is the Bermuda Triangle for footballers

Stop signing absolutely shit players would be the adjustment they need to make.

Any YouTube montages of this lad?

Him and all the other D’s in his family !

1 Like

I had to watch that twice because I couldnt actually believe he did that.

How in the name of God are you supposed to win anything with that? Those cunts need a real nasty,ruthless and vindictive bastard over them.They are so weak mentally its just shocking.
Id be strongly tempted to give Keane a go in the near future.That won’t happen when you know who is still around.It might when hes gone.

1 Like

:thread:

1 Like

Interesting read. Knowing v little about it the conclusion id draw from it is the complaint about the glaziers stripping the club is a massive red herring for on field performance. Spending as much as anyone on transfers and wages

5 Likes

It’s all about the culture of the group. When you have prize cunts like Pogba and indulge thrm you are going nowhere.

1 Like

Agreed. Club is paying its way… If glaziers wernt taking out the money is the answer throw more transfer fees at the problem without fixing the root cause… They have made a cunt of the team nó doubt but its not becuase they are taking the cash out as far as I can see

1 Like