Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

1 Like

Terrific to see the machismo attitude being adopted by top Manyoo fan @BruidheanChaorthainn . He’s crushing all pretenders to the throne with the ease of a man wiping the first hint of creamy porter off his upper lip.

Why do Bob Marley’s final words come to mind…

“On your way up take me up. On your way down don’t let me down”

1 Like

united have always had a healthy disdain for spurs

The captain gets it.

1 Like

Andy Mitten told a lovely story about a few United season ticket holders playing golf in Portugal during the World Cup. United had some warm weather training. At one off the tee boxes they were close enough to the training and started singing the U.N.I.T.E.D song. Ten hag came over and invited them for a few beers with the squad watching one of the World Cup games. It’s the little things make ETH seem like a very decent man.

No matter the level wether it’s junior b hurling or under 14 c football if you can get a whole squad pulling in one direction the improvement can know no bounds.

He has everyone working hard for each other and it’s paying huge dividend now.

4 Likes

I suspected as much by the cut of those awful array of tattoos he has on himself, but this Garnacho chap doesn’t seem to have much class about him.

The Norwich scarves are put away.

1 Like

The Barca fans shouldn’t be such precious little bitches.

Copying his celebration, Jesus wept :rofl::rofl::rofl:

A good intermediate match. Reminded me of Tullaroan v Fr. O’ Neill’s in the 2020 All-Ireland intermediate hurling final.

1 Like

They’re Leitrim scarves. Was possibly a Leitrim lad put the roof on the stand, quit early on the Friday lunchtime and now it’s leaking……#winning

1 Like

@peddlerscross apparently there was an amazing moment in the directors box post game when Erik Ten Hag was being dragged left, right and centre by everyone but made it his business to seek out Kath from reception and gave her a big hug and asked her if she was happy with the performance.

3 Likes

Martin O’Neill played the kids in a Uefa Cup quarter final when at the Villa

Kath from reception is part of the fabric of the club :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

He’d want to be careful with that type of thing. Was it Tommy Docherty who got sacked by Man United for having an affair with the club physios wife @ChairmanDan? He wasn’t long after winning the 1977 FA Cup final that your uncles attended when all hell broke loose too I think.

You sure? I don’t remember Villa ever reaching a Europa quarter-final under the great MO’N. Possibly a round of 32 tie?

Could be. It was away to a former Eastern bloc club. Really pissed off the faithful who had spent loads to ho there. In fairness to him he gambled on getting into to top 4

John Gregory was manager I think

I’ve googled. Not former but very much current eastern bloc CSKA Moscow. The round of 32 formerly known as the something else

It was O’Neill sent the weakened team definitely

1 Like