Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Almost too good to be true you’d think

1 Like

It’ll be Antony next, Gakpo if they can’t do that deal.

A right back and back up keeper too but I doubt they’ll be major names.

Real Madrid very rarely sell lads unless they’re physically or mentally finished at the very top. Look at whats happened with Varane as an example

7 Likes

Will Viva stay?

They’ve two excellent French lads they think are ready

:face_with_peeking_eye:

Obamidele of Norwich would be a great signing

SELL SELL SELL

Saw that. WTF?

It’s like the emperor’s new clothes at this stage.

1 Like

they aren’t selling Kroos are they… Casemiro’s legs have looked gone for a while

The strange thing is Casemiro looked very good in the Super Cup last week.

Ya but something something 30 years old

Tchaoumeni seems to be his dirct replacement sitting in midfield. Think the fella Camavinga is supporting Kroos and Modric.

I dontthink the really wanted to sell him, but the money was too good at his age to turn down and they already have his replacement.

He definitely isnt past it, was brilliant in the Champions League Final.

1 Like

I agree with that but he probably sees this as a retirement package and will mentally tune out.

3 Likes

His speciality is snuffing out counter attacks, which United are nearly the worst in the League at. He cant but improve things I think. He looks still prime, hopefully he wants to do it.

Real Madrid wouldn’t sell him if he could still do it at the very top level. something is gone wrong with him, like Varane.

Also, you’d question why a fella would leave Madrid for the state United are currently in. The eye of the tiger is gone I’d say.

3 Likes