Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Spanish FFP rules are very strict. They definitely would.

Hopefully he likes a challenge!

Iā€™d be still hoping they might get Pulisic on loan and another midfielder in

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

The Kingā€™ll probably buy the training ground again is it?

are you taking the piss?

Casemiro lives for intercepting the ball, tackling and being a generally filthy bastard and a superb shithouse.

Lads think heā€™ll mentally tune out?! Thereā€™s no shut off valve installed there, guys like that donā€™t tune out. I donā€™t think heā€™s wired that way

5 Likes

That Madrid team is probably the most mentally tough soccer team ever.

Sure Varane has tuned out? Heā€™s been useless

1 Like

Ramos has given up on it too over in Paris.

Heā€™s been injured or something? Looked excellent when he came on v Brentford. Saved them from a bigger hiding really.

Ramos must gave nowhere left to put all the medals at this stage

Ah here, plenty of times he wasnā€™t injured last year and he was only half arsed going around the place.

In fairness to Ramos heā€™s about 56. Varane is only 29

He wonā€™t be allowed. Spanish FFP rules are very strict. Real Madrid in particular have been under constant scrutiny by the fascist leaning governments since inception. Hence they have been forced to sell their best ever player in his 30ā€™s to man Utd for 80 million.

1 Like

Was he supposed to be not moving well in games? I definitely read that and thought heā€™d slowed down. Heā€™s 11 years at the top.

Saturday evening was nearly the best Ive seen him for United. The Brentford striker fancied wrecking them more.

Weā€™ll see now because Id say ETH will put him back in. Rumours he is getting Maguires spot on Monday.

The phrase, let me think, wet Tuesday night in Stoke springs to mind.

Fair play to the glazersā€‹:clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Theyā€™ve dug deep again, this will bring on Fred no end.

1 Like

Are they gonna lash out another Ā£80m for Frenkie? Serious backing of the new manager.

5 Likes