Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

They should sell Rashford to PSG and give Frenkie the wages that are rightfully his

I reckon the cunt will love it.

Lads comparing him to Varane?? Mentality wise, completely different animal, quite literally.

Casemiro on a football pitch is a horrible bastard. He’s just what this soft as shit Utd side need. Signing a 24 year old up and comer “for the future” who’ll need a season or two to settle in is all fine and dandy in a functioning side. Open heart surgery, as Ralph put it, is what’s needed here. An experienced pro who will pull shit together.

No better boy than this cunt. I love him already.

2 Likes

that’s all well and good but his legs have gone mate, he wasn’t rapid anyway but he has lost a yard, he’ll get the run around

1 Like

He was a horrible bastard. He’ll be on 400k/week drinking pina coladas for the next 4 years wait and see.

nobody who is a winner would leave Real Madrid for United in their current state, unless the wages are absolutely astronomical

2 Likes

There is literally nothing in it for him at United except the money.

And fair play to him, he has no more worlds to conquer.

2 Likes

Like Juninho when asked what he thought when he moved to Ingerland ; “What do you think of Middlesbrough? ……no one told me it would get dark at 4 o’clock!!

2 Likes

I can smell the want off you

There is no doubting Casemiro’s quality. What there is a doubt about, however, is just how much sense move this makes for Manchester United.

The fee is a sizeable one, reported to be an initial €60million with a further €10million in add-ons. That is quite the outlay for a 30-year old, one who is likely now on a downward trajectory in his career when you consider his age and the amount of football he has played up to this point.

The club are set to hand him a four year contract, with the option of a further season. It is twice the length of deal that Real Madrid were willing to give him. All of this is being done while handing him a wage of around £350,000 per week.

1 Like

Doubling his wages and doubling his contract length in one stroke has to be enticing in fairness.

Will be interesting to see how he does outside the bubble of Modric and Kroos taking the ball of him and minding it for long spells.

I doubt Real would offer him a 4 year contract.
For whatever reason.
:slightly_smiling_face:

The delusion is big in this one :joy:

1 Like

Surely a pisstake?

He’s on a wind up surely

This isn’t open heart surgery, this is a very expensive band-aid

£350,000 a week is staggering largesse. Apparently he was only on half that at Real Madrid as he won 5 European Cups. Man U really do seem to have bottomless financial resources.

2 Likes

He’ll be gone in 2 years. Mutual agreement & contract binned

All joking aside, Casemiro and De Jong is a title winning midfield. The £750k pw outlay will be worth it to upgrade on McFred.

Fred and Casemiro is the Brazilian midfield for the last few games.

United can’t get a tune out of Fred at all

No chance they’ll get De Jong now