Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

I wonder is there a chance Bruno is not the watery bum fluffed teenage student over to learn English he appears and actually a great character? Doesnā€™t lick Ronaldos hole there, speaks out against the Qatar world cup (one of the first?), calls out garnachos attitude even after he just scored so to keep his feet on ground.

1 Like

Iā€™m docking him 2 marks for glancing back at Ronaldo after he half-snubbed him. That showed a bit of weakness. Heā€™d done well up to then.

1 Like

Loosely translated as ā€œreliable when it suits my narrative.ā€

Iā€™d imagine the club made promises to him and he feels betrayed now.

500k a week and him not even togging out. He needs a toe up the hole, or maybe make him manager. Either could work.

Looks like Ajax have completely fell apart since ETH has left.

Iā€™m going on to hazard a guess Bruno will be sold or possibly swapped with frenkie de jong.

But he feels BETRAYED?!!!

Itā€™s ā€œhe done well/goodā€. Itā€™s EPL youā€™re discussing.

Iā€™ve never seen such a meltdown caused by one goalā€¦

3 Likes

@Thomas_Brady :wink:

1 Like

Duplicate accounts now logging in to stress others are having a meltdown :joy:

Game. Set. Match

7 Likes

Mexico 86 is probably the only comparisonā€¦

Ah no?

This is the best united side since sir Alex Ferguson left. Itā€™s also looking incredibly promising for the future. Why any man united fan would be seething is beyond me.

Whoā€™s seething? That would be a very strange sentiment at the momentā€¦

Activate Project Norwich Scarves. Project Norwich Scarves.

Iā€™ve seen very few Utd fans bothered about the Ronaldo interview. It just accelerates the inevitable. He has played his last game for us. A great player for us in the his day but his time has come. Thanks and donā€™t forget to close the door on your way out.

Liverpool fans however are furiously wanking into their keyboards over this, itā€™s bizarre.

3 Likes

Man united are much better team without ronaldo so itā€™s odd so many opposition fans are delighted.

Exactly. Itā€™s a bizzare reaction. This is all good for Utd.

Itā€™ll force their hand to go out and buy a striker to replace him.

Get that decision right and it could advance things on a huge amount.