Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

LoLz

3 Likes

Fair enough.

Fanzines wouldnt be club mouthpieces as a rule. I believe that united one or one of the big ones anyway are very critical of the glazers and ferguson for never criticising them.

Exactly that, they’re an independent entity. Just lads on here don’t get the concept, and if they do understand it, they’re just basically here to wind up. I get that, but fuck me, it’s childish really.

My word, lads really do drink the koolaid around here. Mitten knows where the bread is buttered. Open your eyes lads.

1 Like

Van Basten
Rijkaard
Bergkamp
Zlatan
Kanu
Koeman
De Ligt
Sneijder
Van der Saar
Suarez

The odd well timed wind up is the life blood of tfk and footixing in general but all day, every fucking day over and over again is absolutely painful. We’ve the whole world cup of it to look forward to too :weary:

3 Likes

They’re a great way of spotting a mug too. cough Donny cough

1 Like

Another fella who wants to shut down free speech. Away to Russia Sergei.

They’re an independent entity :joy::joy::joy:

Stop replying to that tool in this thread.

Mitten is a quaity journalist. He covers La Liga as well. He speaks sense on every topic and, unlike the majority of sports journos, nevers gets caught up in the hype.

1 Like

The cunts are bizarre in fairness.

A thorough cunt. The great man shouldn’t have given him the time of day much less an interview.

Mitten has never said anything against the Glazers. Anything he has to say should be treated with suspicion.

That is completely wrong. You obviously never listed to the Utd Talk of The Devils podcast on The Athletic with him Anka and Whitwell.

Some other bits:

1 Like

I stand corrected then!

1 Like

You’d wonder how lads get on in life being this naive. Mitten is a pawn, an empty shirt. A dung beatle. No one respects him

Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco

Apparently Ronaldo just recorded an interview with the Glazers about why Piers Morgen is a cunt who betrayed him.

6 Likes

An exit interview