Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

So you’re telling me united failed to sign every single player in world football

Is this what was referred to in the good old days of TFK as a clamping?

Similar to the managers united have signed every single type of player. Proven world class winners, young highly rated players, veterans with loads of top level experience, good characters, mavericks, proven EPL performers, top English talent, top European performers, multi million pound teenagers. Every single one of them has gotten worse and dropped in value most of them fallen off a cliff. They all turn out shite but most were highly enough regarded on signing. Again this is totally unprecedented in football history.

1 Like

After Giles and Bemner, the greatest midfield ever?

4 Likes

Who would be considered Utd last good signing

I’d say so, unbeatable in their prime when it counted. The 3 tournaments consecutively will never be done again.

1 Like

Busquets, what a player

1 Like

Lol

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-dean-henderson-save-24754761

But who was the last player they actually signed that was at the top of their game?

Pogba maybe, but he was well-known to be temperamental. Varane was world class but Real would never have let him go at his peak.

I guess Fernandes was a good signing but is he genuinely world class? Lacks legs. Sancho has been a disappointment alright, because I think he is talented but not exactly world class either.

Now players can obviously improve, something City have obviously done, and I do think Ten Hag probably will do that but they’ll have to be patient.

Sancho is short of pace

Roy Keane

Probably Robin Van Persie

1 Like

Still, if you’re technically good enough and willing to apply yourself, a place can be found for you but they probably have too many players like that.

1 Like

Yeah, he needs fellas to combine with, play clever one twos and that. Good player at the wrong team.

Varane

1 Like

Jose is building a fine team in Rome.

That Broody Croody lad looks very unhappy there

Rashford is some fraud of a player, he set himself up as a social warrior 2 years ago as he knew he a fraud

Needy wanker