Manchester United 2024-2025

Spare a thought for the footix who went over to that today. Tragic.

The astute football men on here dissected the FC Twente Benson game and noticed some random clogs salesman running through the entire Yanited team. Ange must have been reading as he sent Mickey Van De Ven on his way to do the same thing after 3 minutes.

1 Like

I have to do a u turn on my statement yesterday that there was no joy in this any longer. Prior to today I hadnt actually watched United play this season and I badly jumped the gun yesterday.

2 Likes

You watched and dissected Man U v Twente Enschede?

Serious questions must be asked about the Man Utd scouting system. Over 600 million spent under Ten Haag. 50 million on Ugarte is the final straw. Ugarte can’t run.

Manchester United have identified two top targets for the January transfer window in their latest top secret scouting report.

These are:
Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid)
Lamine Yamal (Barcelona)

The evidence of past scouting reports leaked here is that they are in serious contention to sign these players.

That was an exceedingly dull effort the first two times, but maybe it is worth repeating

1 Like

Manchester United clearly think so.

Hopefully the owners don’t do anything stupid like sack Ten. He just needs time.

1 Like

The mob were slagging off Chelsea’s owners and looks what’s happening there now.

Often the people in these positions can be very smart

Phil Jones laughing his head off here on MOTD. Another man desperately treated & bombed out.

2 Likes

I’d say Todd Boehly has a yacht with the world’s tallest mast.

He’s earned tonight

https://twitter.com/HenryJackson87/status/1840460569670742084

And bounce back

Talk of the devils podcast is like a funeral this morning. E

Those stupid cunts deserve a portion of the blame for not realising he was a horrendous manager the second he opened his mouth to speak.

1 Like

Ten hag has spent 616 million pounds on players. Are they really gonna give him more?

Pot committed. Shur its not his team yet.

They should give him four more million to round it up to 620 see what he can do

1 Like