Manchester United 2024-2025

Don’t let any facts get in the way of propaganda.

All of that is true.

Also, not sure why you mentioned about halving the wage bill as you said earlier you don’t know why people talk about money, that it was just something made up by Liverpool supporters?

The same oddball who won a treble ?

1 Like

No it’s not.

Vidic and evra were rotten for their first six months and turned into great players.

I’m not even sure ugarte had a pre season because of the Copa America.

The chap has played three games. Maybe give him a few weeks.

I don’t think that makes him any less of an oddball.

I didn’t make any comment on him as a player only that he couldn’t get in to the PSG team which is true.

No it’s not.

He was in the team and had a bust up with the manager.

Not the first player to fall out with that manager either.

No sacking on the cards thankfully I hear. No idea we are playing Porto on Thursday.

You have great faith in Coach Ten Hag.

I’ll always go against the crowd no matter what. When somebody is being rained on I’ll always stick up for them as well.

You see the same lads on here slinging shit In groups. Security in numbers I guess.

I love to be on my own.

Eric Dier was getting a game ahead of De Ligt at Bayern.

6 Likes

Eric Dier was being picked ahead of De Ligt . They’ve been van beeked again here.

The same young fella did not want to sign for them. His club pressurised the absolute fuck out of him to do so.

Spare a thought for the footix who went over to that today. Tragic.

The astute football men on here dissected the FC Twente Benson game and noticed some random clogs salesman running through the entire Yanited team. Ange must have been reading as he sent Mickey Van De Ven on his way to do the same thing after 3 minutes.

1 Like

I have to do a u turn on my statement yesterday that there was no joy in this any longer. Prior to today I hadnt actually watched United play this season and I badly jumped the gun yesterday.

2 Likes

You watched and dissected Man U v Twente Enschede?

Serious questions must be asked about the Man Utd scouting system. Over 600 million spent under Ten Haag. 50 million on Ugarte is the final straw. Ugarte can’t run.

Manchester United have identified two top targets for the January transfer window in their latest top secret scouting report.

These are:
Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid)
Lamine Yamal (Barcelona)

The evidence of past scouting reports leaked here is that they are in serious contention to sign these players.

That was an exceedingly dull effort the first two times, but maybe it is worth repeating

1 Like