Manchester United 2024-2025

Thomas Frank would be a popular choice with INEOS mainly down to his coaching models that are influenced by data analytics.

I’d like to see Nagelsmann get it.

Dalot is a proper unicorn in all this. Whatever Ten Hag is doing in training, that’s making so many players appear so shit, is actually working for him. He’s been much improved under Ten Hag and is playing really well.

Wasn’t Potter suposedly a done deal when Ten Bag was getting sacked in June?

But why did you make up that ten hag signed him for 90 million?

I don’t understand.

The board expected greenwood to rejoin the squad.

They valued him at a 100 million. A commitment was made greenwood would be replaced if he didn’t come back.

This information was leaked. When it became obvious greenwood wouldn’t be back that season any player they tried to sign in his position was totally overpriced.

They sat tight until they lost the opening two games and panicked and then bought Anthony. The original bid was 40 or so million.

That isn’t on ten hag. It’s on the guys who didn’t have the brains to just sit tight.

Tommy tuchel is free i think. I can see them getting him in short term then thinking longer term. It’s bizarre how poor ten haags results have been this season. I’d say radcliff is seething.

Would Nagelmann be allowed to park his skateboard in Ferguson’s parking space?

1 Like

Ten Hag wanted him, they paid €100m for him.

At no point did he say ah here lads, he’s not worth that FFS

2 Likes

Nagelsman wouldnt give up Germany for utd though.

L[quote=“Copper_pipe, post:2062, topic:38892, full:true”]

Thomas Frank would be a popular choice with INEOS mainly down to his coaching models that are influenced by data analytics.

I’d like to see Nagelsmann get it.
[/quote]

I’m still a ten hag man but I’d give to Michael Carrick.

That’s not what happened nor is he involved in the negotiations.

You’d have to think a few bigger names would be looking at it as a poison chalice at this stage.

He’d probably choose to shoot himself in a bunker than be captured by the Red Army.

:joy:

That would be pretty funny alright

Ah FFS lad carrick

Honestly I don’t no tbh. Hopefully it’s somebody young and exciting.

He’s going well at the boro.

Never ever give in particularly when you’re going up against the crowd.

Surely McKenna is where you go if looking for someone with United Pedigree.

4 Likes

They need to go British. They’ve tried continental hipsters of every sort and none have worked.