Manchester United 2024-2025

Ralph Rangnick was proven correct all the same. You’d wonder if he had not fallen out the glazers what would have happened.

Eddie Howe can’t be happy fumbling in the greasy till at Newcastle

First year in the league and was largely a sub.

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ohcheeseschrist/status/1840685517370728921?s=46&t=yRtB8lhW_RucCjdm3dqcBw

As if I wasn’t depressed enough.

3 Likes

tom-cruise-ben-stiller-ben-stiller

I want Antony.

OK, we’ll go get him.

Right Ajax want 100M for him, does that seem right?

No he’s worth €40M.

Ah thats close enough for us.

1 Like

If they appointed Southgate it would princess Diana levels of press scrutiny.

I’d have never seen anything like it my sporting life anyway.

Giveth to Gary neville with Phil as his assistant

https://twitter.com/annemariedray/status/1840433551176601725?s=46

Bar Moyes it’s pretty much the exact same timing as well. Between 2 and 3 years.

Just plough and see what can happen.

What United did to Liverpool last season is similar to but generally not as good as what mid-table / relegation contenders try to do to the stronger teams. Based on this they should probably be happy enough with their league position and should be no reason to get rid of Ten Hag. Explains your defence of him and your overall level of expectation

3 Likes

No team has the god given right to win the league.

When these dynasties end they tend to crumble. Look at the pats since Brady and bill moved on.

It can’t always be summer.

1 Like

The manager spent 616 million. It’s his job, which he’s paid millions for, to motivate the team. Who’s fault is it the players aren’t performing?

It’s possible but we mightn’t have seen the worst of it yet.

I was reading there man United are ranked the 14th best club side in the world based on co-efficients.

Ok maybe top 20 or so but it just shows you how near you can be but yet so far away.

The manager didn’t spend 616 million.

That’s the spending under him. And a rake of Ajax players… Whose fault is it they’re not performing? What’s he paid to do?

So he didn’t spend the money can we clarify.

Hags signings. Majority from Ajax. He can’t get them to perform a d you’re linking it to the roof or the Glazers… It’s unreal watching the mental gymnastics

4 Likes

If he didn’t sign them or have any input he is a lame duck then

I think the first two season were fine given the overhaul that went on and basically every single position over him has changed too.

I’m happy to give him time under this structure to see what he can do.