Manchester United 2024-2025

Fellow scouser Steve MacMaman being the perfect example

United really getting their house in order - hard not to see them back dominating very soon

1 Like

Ugarte seems a great bit of stuff, he’s a real dog in midfield, but not sure how he compliments Mainoo. Neither would be too creative in that area.

1 Like

You don’t fix nearly fifteen years of harm of the glazers in one or two summers but they are finally targeting the correct types of players.

They have essentially adapted my football manager strategy.

I wouldn’t be rushing to sign de ligt. I’d prefer the Everton chap and let Maguire leave.

You’d have a very good summers business done while also reducing the wage bill.

Agreed re De Ligt, I think he’s overrated

Pretty straightforward. Not going to oust Joe Gomez

5 Likes

They need one of those Englishy type strikers as a short term fix to take the pressure of hojlund. Your watkinses your Calvert Lewinss your toneys. Kind of a dion Dublin type signing

1 Like

I wouldn’t think there’ll be any striker signings with big Josh signed.

I’d sell Maguire, Casemiro and Sancho.

I’d take a chance with pellistri and Diallo stepping up to join rashford, Garancho and Anthony. You also have Bruno and mounty too.

Ambrabaat is ok back up along with the psg lad.

Bring in that Everton centre back too.

You’d have seriously reduced the squad in size and age profile In two summers.

It’s amazing how far mount has fallen. One of those shorts things popped up on my footix algorithm social media the other day with Gerrard from a couple of years ago naming his top 5 midfielders in the world. De bruyne kovacic fabinho rodri and mount :person_facepalming:

How far mount has fallen?

I know it’s unreal

He had a bad injury and missed the majority of the season.

He was crimson raw useless in any of the games he did play though. Hopefully he comes back to his best

Manchester United have announced via carrier pigeon that their IT systems are fucked.

Old Trafford is falling down.

They can dust off the old fax machine

Zirkzee not getting a look in with a Dutch team severely lacking attacking options would worry me if i wasa Man Utd fan.

3 Likes

His first two caps came at the euros.

The manager had his first choice nailed down. Like most of the managers and they don’t like budging from it at a late stage. Usually anyway . So players out of form will be stuck with. Or the tried and trusted get brought on.

I think he only made the squad after one lad had to drop out so he was never really in Koeman’s plans.

Koeman is useless.

How many games did you see him in?