Manchester United 2024-2025

He is hardly useless now in fairness. He has had a 20 year managerial career. Managed the big 3 Dutch teams. Managed in the premier league and manager of Benfica and Barcelona. In his second stint as Dutch national team manager.
Yeah he might not be everyone’s first choice but he is far from useless.

2 Likes

He was an absolute disaster at Barcelona.

He wouldn’t be the first or the last. You have to have something about you to get there in the first place.
We are talking about elite clubs and managers at the top end of their field.

Fair enough but I wouldn’t be the slightest bit worried about koeman not picking him. Koeman signed pranijic, Luke de jong and a few other duds for Barcelona.

Palmer wasn’t getting much a look in with England either and look how good he is.

Another good barometer for the business man United are doing besides the collective meltdowns by the Liverpool posters on here is the level of seethe with Duncan castles reports on the transfers.

Neither would I.

My point was Koeman had his choices made going into that tournament. Just because a lad wasn’t selected doesn’t make him a bad player.

As you say Palmer with England.

Gordon who supposedly Liverpool are looking at. He got about 5 mins all tournament.

You could spend double the money on Toney and he’s a sub for England who’s much older.

With martial and greenwood off zirkhee is a very cheap option.

Still think they need a more seasoned player to help the front two.
It should be Rashford at this stage of his career but he is miles off it.

I couldn’t quite believe the way the media turned on ten hag last season.

I was thinking about it earlier. Jake Humphrey’s had some lad on with him who’s involved with England and he basically said the players couldn’t cope with media and the criticism. I thought it was the same with man united last season. The narrative was incredible after 2 or 3 games.

+1. He was fantastic at Southampton. Better than Poch truth be told. Valencia haven’t finished higher than his 3rd place since his departure, Everton haven’t qualified for Europe or finished top 7 since his first campaign in 2016/17.

He achieved nothing at diddy clubs as well so.

A real chance for man united to win this league title. I’d wonder about Arsenal. Will they go to the well a third time? I don’t see it. Only man United and Man City have put 3 seasons together in the past twenty or so years. Maybe Chelsea did once but I’m not certain.

Man United will take great confidence from the fa cup final win over city as well. The big q is city. I’d say pep is leaving and that could impact them.

I think it’ll be a two way race with man united v Man City going head to head.

Mount is the real deal. FOTY in waiting.

There’s gonna be another bid for Jarrad Branthwaite.

1 Like

They should go back in with a bid lower than the second bid.

Cunts devastated! :rofl:

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2024/0719/1460790-united-have-a-weaker-squad-than-rivals-says-ten-hag/

They really need to give Eric some money to spend…

1 Like

I’m expecting a story from David Ornstein on this soon.

Please the radiot news is rubbish?

Radiot meant to be off to Liverpool. We should be paying for his taxi there. A rubbish bin of a player.