Manchester United 2024-2025

When you overpay for a player of that ilk it rarely Works out.

I just don’t think players can handle it mentally.

@Aertel220 schooling @BruidheanChaorthainn with facts again. You’d hope some of it will sink in.

2 Likes

I think he’ll stay and Sancho will go, he’s a good man to press and works hard. He could be very useful as the season wears on. If they are in the same situation with him this time next year, by all means let him go.

I think he probably wants to play with at least one of Hojlund, Rashford or Mount who will make runs in behind.

Sure @Aertel220 is the fella who told us Liverpool had no money last summer and they bidding 110 million for caicedo

He isn’t he keeps desperately trying to make bizarre comparisons with Brendan rodgers.

Liverpool fans slow to compare ten hag and klopp for the last two seasons of course.

They need rid of Sancho anyway. Eirksen too.

A strategic move to push Chelsea into further FFP trouble.

1 Like

You should be ashamed of yourself. A Liverpool fan educating you on basic facts about Man Utd.

1 Like

I’ve no idea what you on about.

You probably don’t need Bruno, Eriksen and Mount, plus Antony or Garnacho could also play ten. I wouldn’t like to see Eriksen deep in the double pivot covering ground any more but he looked good for Denmark as a number 10 in the summer.

I think ETH is moving slightly away from the high press against the better sides and is happy to sit in, albeit they looked much better second half when they pushed up against Fulham.

I can see Zirkzee playing the false 9 most of this season, injury came at a bad time for Rasmus Hojlund.

1 Like

At least you admit it. That’s the first step to progress.

I’ve no idea what you are talking about.

The Liverpool posters one game after spending all last season saying ten hag would be sacked seem very worried.

Zirkzee looks to be constantly dropping deep and playing wide forwards in.

He might help rashford who wants that.

And ended up signing Endo lad for €18 million instead!

https://twitter.com/pheez25/status/1826175116725662032?t=cZfYloP7IWzSeL8eOUBWBQ&s=19

3 Likes

The greatest DM* in the EPL

*That wears a gumshield.

1 Like

Sorry mate it’s not a DM anymore, it’s a “6”

Or Regista🤣

4 Likes

Chinese for the playing staff. No lunchbox for Doris from accounts

https://twitter.com/MikeKeegan_DM/status/1826273399527928164?t=gyxv87mt3SkymJkfdIg_gQ&s=19

1 Like

Doris is lucky to still have a job

1 Like