Manchester United 21/22

At least they waited until after the cup final.

Are you remotely surprised at that?

The cheap chain and piss stained tracksuit pants would say otherwise.

I was wondering why Liverpool stopped scoring after Pogba got sent off. I’ve just realised it’s because Klopp didn’t want Coach Ole to get sacked.

Peejaymc

Feb 13

Liverpool are an absolute shambles. Dreadful effort at defending a title. Their goalkeeper is being shown up for the joke that he is. And the constant moaning from their manager only adds to the disgrace that they are

Just remembered this beauty from last season😂 One for the wall of shame in the Ratoath Inn.

SAF doesn’t give up power easily. He knows Antonio Conte will take back his parking spot if he gets the job

1 Like

Spurs away
Atalanta away
Man City home
Watford away
Villareal away
Chelsea away
Arsenal home

That is a tough run of fixtures and I’d be surprised if he lasts to the Arsenal game. Thing is, the fixtures do improve after that, Palace, Bern, Norwich, Brentford, Brighton, Newcastle, Burnley, Wolves. If he gets past the Arsenal game, he’ll be fine. If he doesnt, the new manager has a lovely set of games for the supposed “new manager bounce”.

1 Like

Maybe United’s thinking is that they can save on Conte’s airfare if they appoint him while they are in Italy?

I’ve come around to the thinking that Conte might be the best man for the job. I want Ten Haag or Rodgers and think they’d do a good job longer term but Ronaldo is a huge problem. Conte is possibly the only one with the balls to drop him outright and not give a fuck. He’ll blank the league and concentrate on Europe United will win the European Cup. Conte doesn’t stick around long so we can poach one of the other lads in the summer. Dream ends.

2 Likes

I wonder where Ole parked the car today?

Conte has a very poor European record. Great man to win a league but he’s never even managed in a Champions League semi-final. Is his 2013 victory over Celtic his only knockout champions league victory as a manager? A good coach but that European record is a stain on his CV.

1 Like

I want Conte purely to see Ronaldo’s reaction when he takes him off after 30 minutes against Burnley because he’s not working hard enough.

3 Likes

Doesn’t Conte always demand a massive pot of money for spending when he joins a club. I mean United have it, but will the Glazers let him spend it? Would they not be happier with some fella who’d work with what they have. I’m surprised he is being linked

westife beats isis

1 Like

Spurs away is a gimme. Spurs have serious problems with their coach too who’s only one or two more bad results away from the sack. Unlike the star studded and world class Man U squad, most of the Spurs squad is shit.

Man U have no Milk Cup fixture this week so Ole can get a good week with the players to work on tactics . Playing the foreign teams mid week can let bad habits seep in and make players lose focus

I expect a big improvement this weekend

Why would you call it the Milk Cup?