Manchester United 21/22

Zidane would do wonders for Pogba

1 Like

I like Brendan and I think I probably always will. Gave us some of the most exciting days ever in that rollercoaster season of 2013/14.

1 Like

Doug had his nickname shortened from Deadly Doug to Dead Doug in 2018.

4 Likes

They should name a stand after him at Villa Park. Oh he did that himself already

1 Like

Marc Bircham has become available

1 Like

He put out a second team against Real Madrid when the team still were in with a chance of qualifying. Basically a white flag. They had a make or break league match that weekend or something.

He has twice now finished fifth in the EPL after being in the top 4 all season. This season Leicester have been atrocious and should have been beaten by 5 or 6 last week.

I can’t understand how he is rated so highly. The availability of Suarez in 2014 and his 30 plus goals went a long way towards that championship push.

1 Like

Gareth Southgate is in pole position for this job according to my sources.

And he only after extending his contract with England yesterday.

That’s a deliberate first move.

You must be concerned over that. You haven’t had good things to say about Pochettino here previously.

They should really be going for Graham Potter.

Fair play to united, they waited until Poch was available any they needed a manager. Great Admin.

It will cost them about £10m to get Poch now, if they went for him in 2018 it would have costed £34m.

That is incredible stewardship.

that £24m saved back then obviously a great saving over the past 3 years.

1 Like

Ole was at the wheel while they were waiting for the cost of Poch to drop.

Will poch be the first guy to manage both Ronaldo and messi?

no more Ole at the wheel jokes…

1 Like

It was one of the best terrace songs of recent years in fairness. Waterfall by the stone roses. Ole, Fred, pogba and Sanchez referenced in the lyrics though none of who went on to be roaring successes really. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: