Manchester United 21/22

I just laughed at you claiming you were good at identifying “dangerous bastards”.

He could turn a game. Came on in a match a Villa Park at half time v arsenal. 2-0 down won 3-2. Didn’t score but done untold damage. But could be so insipid most of the time

The English Game is disgusting; full of misogyny, homophobia, anti-intellectualism and juvenile capers all in the name of ‘banter’.

3 Likes

Tans are dumb cunts.

Jesus wept.

Has he much left on his contract?

Summer off 23 on 120k a week.

I can’t understand it. Lads joke about united spending money etc but it’s incredible what they’ve wasted.

Even lingard. Could have got 30 million for him during the summer but held out. He’ll leave for free after barely playing.

1 Like

It’s hard to ship lads out when
A) they’re on good wages
And
B) the only offers are from much less prestigious clubs.

You end up with players that stick around for a long time. The only thing that probably convinced Lingard to go on loan last season was the outside chance of getting back into Euros reckoning. If international football is no longer a carrot, that’s another incentive to leave gone.

I remember the summer Jones was bought. Dalglish was over Liverpool trying to buy him, and it was considered a great signing when United signed him.

3 Likes

That was a couple of contracts ago tbf.

You’d think he’d want to go kick ball for a few months and try and get himself back right. A spring in bordeaux wouldn’t be so bad like

1 Like

If he enjoys a drop of red, he’d have a grand time

Like we’ve four central mid fielders before tonight. Donny, matic, Pogba and McTominay. In six months only McTominay will be left. That really shouldn’t happen.

And Fred the Red…of course.

Uniteds transfer policy, stories that leak & contracts offered is genuinely mental. It’s like everyone else can see it & they just plough on anyway.

A far cry from Ferguson picking up Berbatov at the airport and Gill sorting out the contract so Levy would have to agree.

Woodward and Judge made a balls of everything.

1 Like

You’d have to say that when Greenwood wasn’t in Coach Southgate’s Euros squad last year, and there wasn’t much of a song and dance about it in the English press, they already knew he was a scumbag.

He got injured

Fergie compared him to Duncan Edwards?

He must have meant post-Munich Duncan Edwards.

2 Likes