Manchester United 21/22

Turned out to be a tabloid set up.

Lads starting to make shows of themselves here now

3 Likes

Shades off the New England patriots under bill bellicheck. The likes of Tom Brady were turning a blind eye to Aran Hernandez and Antonio browns behaviour for their own personal good.

Same owners of the bucs who signed Antonio brown too.

Wrong login there kid.

6 Likes

It happens in all sports.

Plenty GAA players have had things brushed under the carpet and continue to do so.

1 Like

Still doesn’t make it right.

Oh I know that.

Sport can be morally bankrupt a lot of the time.

Ya I don’t know who said it but it was something like the club have acted swiftly or whatever.

I guarantee Woodward and co would have done everything to get this to go away and then weighted up the financial impact before “doing the right thing”.

Even the giggs. He’s under investigation. He shouldn’t represent the club at anything until his name is cleared.

Hopefully justice is served anyway.

1 Like

What’s Giggs official role at the minute?

I remember there was a bit of a kerfuffle when he was in the Director’s Box when CR7 came home.

Its going to be very awkward for Gaz Neville to comment on the Greenwood situation.

Some sort of ambassador.

Don’t think so. He doesn’t have an official role at the club currently.

The cunt shouldn’t be anywhere near a Utd box like he was for CR7’s return.

It’s hard to believe Giggs is allowed anywhere near the club, but then again, when beating women has been the culture of the club for decades it’s not that surprising.

It’s hard to believe the Horse Racing fanatic who supports Utd is now questioning the clubs ethics :joy:

2 Likes

Some cracking bits of business done here.

It was the partner of Andy Rourke the Smiths bassist. Hit her in a pub allegedly - its an urban myth that this charming man was playing on jukebox at time !

1 Like

Fair dig at greenwood

What am I missing here?

1 Like