Manchester United 21/22

A blank screen?

No bloodstains on the floor

He’s dissin his blud fam

He unfollowed him on instagram

She always wanted to be in a red top

What exactly is going on there, I see a picture of a couple, one may be Rashford? What’s the dig?

Id imagine that putting up pictures of his girlfriend and a caption like that is a pointed comment the day after his teammate just got arrested for raping and beating his girlfriend. Could be wrong but would seem a strange coincidence and given rashford would be no stranger to the social media he’d at least know how it was going to be interpreted

That does not read well for him… he’s fucked.

‘Threats to kill’ :flushed:

Fucking scumbag.

The club officials surely know about this.

I reckon everyone knew he was a bad un, he was frozen out by England

Well they released the statement on him not training or participating in team events at 8.30am on Sunday so you’d think so.

Playing for United again will be the least of his worries if he’s guilty of that. He’s going to prison and rightfully so. Scumbag.

2 Likes

I don’t think anybody comes out of this well, but I’m guessing Southgate might have got a sniff of controversy, and didn’t want to be dealing with it. More difficult with United in fairness to him, as he was (and still is) under contract with them.

I’d say that’s a pretty wild statement. England aren’t short on Strikers and his breaking of rules on that last call up fucked.

Dropping Foden wasn’t going to happen with his club form and the tactical position he plays.

I saw on WhatsApp a rumour of a suspended sentence. There will be uproar.

The police don’t have the power to hand out sentences mate, suspended or otherwise.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what it is, a WhatsApp rumour.

*that it will be mitigated down to a suspended sentence when time comes.

I’d have thought attempted rape was a nailed on custodial sentence.

Apparently there’s lawyers thinking he can do some counselling and then campaign against domestic abuse!