Manchester United 21/22

He was in the extended England squad for the euros.

WhatsApp do, it’s a new thing now for the wokes. Zuckerberg is judge and jury.

Lads on the internet will believe anything. God bless them.

4 Likes

1 Like

That’s fake mate

2 Likes

I’d say there’s a clause about bringing the club into disrepute, being a rapist etc.

I hate to say it but the smart money is on him getting a rap on the knuckles at best. They’ll need her as a witness and a barrister will tear holes in this, regardless of how bad it sounds. Her oul lad should have kept his beak out of it to start with…basically gave the lad a character witness.

1 Like

Total melt down.

According to Duncan castles Awb is awol must of the time too.

Wouldn’t believe a word out of that baldy cunt’s mouth.

5 Likes

Rangnick gave him the nod but the board weren’t going for it.

Sounds like the club is in complete disarray. Greenwood likely going to Jail, Van De Beek gone, Martial gone, Lingard personal reasons, Pogba is Pogba and they all hate Ronaldo. Seems like a toxic environment.

Total mess. Although I think Ralph has done well and there was some small bit of momentum building.

That’s totally fallen apart.

2 Likes

Just the time to give the manager a big new contract :joy:
It’s funny watching United implode, for the longest time it was Liverpool and it’ll come back around but for now they’re a laughing stock,
The biggest club in the world, an absolute joke

1 Like

He did but apparently he pulled back when the Greenwood news broke on Sunday.

I think it became very obvious where the problem or issues lay after a while. Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho were all decent managers. Moyes who might not have the same pedigree or European experience as the other 2 did very well at Everton and is now doing the same with West Ham. They all had to deal with a bunch of low character content players. There was no player during those managers tenures that set the bar or standard in training. No leadership group. When Ronaldo came in it was a culture shock for a group of players who were moddycoddled for years. They watched players like Alexis Sanchez and Bastian Schweinsteiger at the tail end of their careers come as mercenaries to collect an exorbitant paycheck. They all think they are entitled to it now. Sancho hasn’t kicked a ball. They need a compete rebuild.

3 Likes

The majority of it goes back to Woodward and the owners tbh.

Ferguson getting to that last CL final and winning the 2013 league in the long run was a disaster.

Woodward has no clue and all the owners want is CL football. When man united finish 5th they’ll spend more than 2nd or 3rd.

Ralph in fairness is weeding out the cunts so far and giving lads a chance too like dalot and elanga. I like him a lot tbh.

Ronaldo said it too the attitude in training stinks and that comes from so many being over paid and not being good enough.

1 Like

Woodward hadn’t a fucking clue.

Watch back how Ferdinand and Evra were let go and it tells you what you need to know.

Just basic stuff about telling them if they were going to be offered new deals or not. He couldn’t even manage that without screwing up.

You love to see it.

1 Like

They’ve never replaced Rio and vidic.

You liked ole a lot too mate, just saying.

1 Like

They badly need a Jimmy Milner type to set standards. Sad to see the fans turning on Woodward, who is selling pyjamas by the boatload to pay these primadonnas, and the Glazers, savvy owners who’ve led the Buccs to glory.

1 Like