Manchester United 21/22

He’s the Billy Morgan of Peterborough.

2 Likes

Billy had a nice bit of success though. Ferguson Jnr would be more of a Banty.

1 Like

Varane started none of them.

1 Like

The much lauded “ improving at a staggering rate/ looking more solid/ dominating possession/ correct balance/ creating the world of chances” lines are temporarily shelved.
It seems that this hipster manager Ralf is no more of an oracle worker than many of his predecessors.

The problems are everywhere, the squad needs a serious shake-up, a strong manager is called for and an injection of another £1bn.

1 Like

How did Bruno play today

Don’t think he played & I watched it all.

I only tuned in around 3-1 after Laois had disposed of Antrim. He did appear quieter than normal

Shur utd have Spurs , Arsenal and Chelsea in their remaining games

And Liverpool

1 Like

What does anyone make of graylish anyway cc @Plastic_Paddy ?
I can’t decide whether he’s good or awful. Every time I see him I can’t decide whether he’s Syed really well or really badly.

@chairmandan had this spoofers card marked early doors. Clueless Utd fans like @BruidheanChaorthainn will likely be bigging up Ralf thinking that because he’s German they’ve got a Klopp klone on their hands.

1 Like

At Anfield

According to utterances here as late as this week Ralf was on the right track. Tonight it seemed as though they hadn’t found the station yet. They might take a leaf out of the Klopp-Liverpool playbook and instil a bond within the club - one that brings the supporters with them. Too many Prima Donnas at Manyoo.

2 Likes

A night out for a few pints could be the making of them

1 Like

Or even over to Ralf’s gaff for a few packets of Digestive and a couple of bottles of Mi-Wadi.
A tremendous opportunity for the resident celeb spotter. Speaking of whom…….

1 Like

The trolls are in full flow tonight.

If varane was in for maguire we’d have probably have gotten a draw. We can’t afford to lose him.

I was happy enough with many aspects today particularly sancho.

Lads seem to think Rome was built in a day and have no real understanding of the sport.

Any idea why Dalot was dropped?

I’m not sure but it’s very odd.

I couldnt watch the gsne today but knew it was going to be terrible when I saw the back four and no striker that could hold up the ball.

Lindelof has to do far to much to make up for Maguire’s ‘point at the attacker’ defending.