Manchester United 21/22

They’ll probably blame the Glazers for this.

5 Likes

Probably trying to sell off the remaining shirts

A vile club.

The Glazers give a billion quid to a series of highly respected managers and get nothing but grief from an entitled fan base.

1 Like

You’d think they’d have learned from the same happening to Hicks and Gillett at Liverpool.

Hopefully the Glazers succeed where Hicks and Gillette failed and run the club into the ground.

1 Like

Man United will never die pal.

Even if the Greenwood case didn’t go any further legally it’s difficult to see how they could ever take him back. There would be uproar a la Paddy Jackson. Only this is worse as there was pictures and audio.

American owners so you wouldn’t know what they’ll try. We see in the nfl what players can get away with. It’s possible the glazers are blissfully unaware.

Hard not to see an almighty shitstorm if they tried to sneak him back in. Could try and brazen it out but you’d imagine it would be more trouble than it’s worth.

He’ll be off to the UAE or somewhere like that where they don’t give a shit about that stuff

I’d hope they do the right thing and sack the
Cunt but I’ve little faith in them.

I hear and agree what you say about the Glazers but i think there is absolutely zero chance of Greenwood ever playing for Man Utd Again.

For now nothing has changed

Sounds like a project for @KinvarasPassion to sync up the desktop version with the app. Should be a 2 year gig with payment after each milestone.

4 Likes

Gas men trying to blame the Glazers for Mason Greenwood’s repulsive actions. Joel Glazer is a tremendous family man by all accounts.

This is an excellent April Fool’s joke.

Bruno easily the best signing post fergie. Why is everybody on here poking fun at him signing a new contract ? It’s utterly bizarre?

Everybody? There are at least three other people besides myself who have accounts on this forum.

Don’t feed the trolls. I still find it hilarious that lads can’t seek he’s being double marked in the bigger games and they wonder why he isn’t having more impact.

We don’t talk about Bruno (with fans of other clubs).